Effendi builds a Howse

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
He’s in Texas though :)
Yes, I know. My point still stands. He was incorrect. And I enjoy splitting hairs (that reminds me, I need to book a hairdresser appointment).

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Currently working in a fecking building site.
My surgery is the door on the left.
Surgery at far end on right is still in use but has no heating.
The other door on right is a surgery in process of a refurbishment.
The office is still waiting desks, the storeroom waiting for lights, flooring and shelves.
The lab is waiting for workbench.
It was all meant to be finished by Christmas this year.
We are now looking at November next year.
If an additional piece of something is needed, there's no local suppliers. Average delivery time for items from UK is 16weeks!
20211208_190427.jpg

giatttt

War Hero
Currently working in a fecking building site.
My surgery is the door on the left.
Surgery at far end on right is still in use but has no heating.
The other door on right is a surgery in process of a refurbishment.
The office is still waiting desks, the storeroom waiting for lights, flooring and shelves.
The lab is waiting for workbench.
It was all meant to be finished by Christmas this year.
We are now looking at November next year.
If an additional piece of something is needed, there's no local suppliers. Average delivery time for items from UK is 16weeks!View attachment 621280
sounds like you don't need screwfix as much as screwmaker.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Had ceiling speakers in a place we bought, but to be honest never used them. Its the same with swimming pools here, no one uses them; everyone thinks they want one because it gets so hot in the summer. The reality is that with temperatures of 90F to 100F for nearly 4 months the pool water gets up to the high 70's and instead of a cool refreshing dip it is like jumping into a hot bath. .......I kept tabs on all the neighbours with pools last summer and most of them used their pools 2, or 3 times that I counted.
Yep! We have voids and covers for ceiling speakers - never fitted or used!

Pools? Sure everyone wants one, but for the most part they are used to sit in and get cooler with a G&T. So why not a plunge pool or a hot tub?

Latest Threads