Educational qualifications

thinking of joining the t.a and it says you have to take your educational qualifications, i can't find mine is there anyway my old school can make coppies or any other way i can get them. thanks :)

walkyrie

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
See this thread - http://www.arrse.co.uk/just-ta/169746-ta-exam-grade-documentation.html

You'll need to speak to the exam board but I should hope your school can point you in the right direction. There is a cost invovled though, and its worth speaking your recruiter to see whether you are required to provide the certificates and if its actually worth paying for them.

Edited to Add - Beaten to it! Dammit I'm too slow on the search.....

You need to contact the examination board that ran your exams, you old school should be able to help.
See this thread - http://www.arrse.co.uk/just-ta/169746-ta-exam-grade-documentation.html

You'll need to speak to the exam board but I should hope your school can point you in the right direction. There is a cost invovled though, and its worth speaking your recruiter to see whether you are required to provide the certificates and if its actually worth paying for them.

Edited to Add - Beaten to it! Dammit I'm too slow on the search.....
Thanks for the replies, i'll give my old school a ring later see uf they can do anything or tell me which board ran them.

also when i do i'm going to apply to be a driver for the RLC or maybe infantry. both say no qualifications requiered but i'm guessing it's best to take them anyway.

thanks again.

And an F in English Language? If you're joining as a private soldier in an unskilled trade i doubt you will be required to show proof of exam results.

Edited to add:

Worth checking whether or not they are required because they may well cost you in excess of £20 per certificate.

And an F in English Language? If you're joining as a private soldier in an unskilled trade i doubt you will be required to show proof of exam results.

Edited to add:

Worth checking whether or not they are required because they may well cost you in excess of £20 per certificate.
not sure, that might of been c aswell. and will ask that then, thanks :)