Education: Commons Defence Committee Seeks Your Input

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Bad CO, Feb 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

We've just had this by email which I'm sure will be a subject of considerable interest to many of us. Certainly an opportunity to make your views known on subjects such as CEA!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  3. We want to hear your views - please take this opportunity to tell us your experiences of:

Yea right! Actually we don't give a flying fig, we just need to tick the open and accountable box or else we will get hammered with FoI requests.
  4. Can you ping back and ask them to do one regarding procurement?

There was Defence Equipment in 2010

Or The SDSR report last year covered alot of it

And if you go to their website at midnight tonight they will have their Defence Acquistion report published about the Defence Industrial Strategy Defence Committee - UK Parliament

The Public Accounts Committee last week put out a statement on Defence Equipment at Statement on Ministry of Defence: Equipment Plan 2012-2022 - News from Parliament - UK Parliament
  5. This is the cross-party Defence Select Committee, not the Government or the MOD.
  6. I guess the difference is that the Defence Committee's job is to hold the MOD to account in everything it does. So this Inquiry is to see if Service children get a good or bad deal. The MOD will have to answer every one of their reccomendations when the report in a few months.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just thought I'd give this a quick bump
  8. OOPs, so sorry.