Education certificates to BARB test

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Bumblebee89, Mar 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I have my BARB test on Thursday and the Recruiter told me to bring all relevant certificates with me when I had in my application forms and stuff, he said don't bother turning up with an incomplete form.

I've filled all the form out but can't find my GCSE certificates anywhere. I can get replacements but not before Thursday and was wondering if anyone knew if I'll be OK telling him they're on their way or if I need to have them definately on the day.

Thanks

2. Ask your old school if they can give you a print out of your results as a temporary measure till you get your certs through, this will help your Recruiter provissionally job brief you until you have proof.

3. Thank you, I have my A level certificates so it's not like I don't have anything to prove I've got some education. Just wasn't sure how strict he was likely to be :) Dense of me to lose them I know but no-one has ever asked to see them before.