educating sluggy

Isn't life just full of strange little coincidences.
I've landed the frankly embarrassingly overpaid contract of Olympic liaison Officer to SO18 and the Federal Air Marshal Service.
22nd of July from Gatwick you say.
Whats your flight and seat number? I'll make sure you get singled out for some "special attention".

Of course the danger of Slug going through departures in any airport, is that they may assume from her wrinkled and leathery skin that she is actually an animal skin suitcase.
On a technicality is she not built more like a golf bag or billiards cue case?

I've landed the frankly embarrassingly overpaid contract of Olympic liaison Officer to SO18 and the Federal Air Marshal Service.
Whats your flight and seat number? I'll make sure you get singled out for some "special attention".
No Panini.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hey thanks. We always note people who support The Family. Your offer of consultancy services is welcome, although you need to snap up on your HR procedures if you want to do business with the big boys.

So, some of our associates may need to move Big Things through London airports around the time of the Olympics. And we do not need to be fucking about with cheap cunts in shabby uniforms.

What's your price? £5k a shot sounds reasonable to me.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I've got an image of them driving down to Gatwick in an old Bentley, Sluggy shitting in her hand and throwing it out the window at plod all the while the Archers theme tune playing in the background??
Don't stop I'm nearly there.

Hey thanks. We always note people who support The Family. Your offer of consultancy services is welcome, although you need to snap up on your HR procedures if you want to do business with the big boys.

So, some of our associates may need to move Big Things through London airports around the time of the Olympics. And we do not need to be fucking about with cheap cunts in shabby uniforms.

What's your price? £5k a shot sounds reasonable to me.
Thankfully I've managed to abrogate my HR obligations by only employing sub-humans. You know, slavs, hispanics, scotsmen.......you get the picture.
Make it £8k and I'll kick you back £2k and a signed photo of Lord Coe in his Olympic logo'd mankini.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
hi sluggy, I saw this and thought of you.

Attachments

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Make it £8k and I'll kick you back £2k and a signed photo of Lord Coe in his Olympic logo'd mankini.
I feel we are close my friend. Even though this thread has been invaded by cheap foreign tosspots.

Personally I am not seeing £1k for a photo. And I'd actually pay you £1k to avoid looking at a picture of that Lord Coe cunt.

So, £5,500 and my dear sister breezes about the place free and clear, and your monkeys turn a blind eye, yes?

Lets just call it a deal without shaking hands shall we? I am germ averse.

Shut it, all right? When my sister passes through USA Customs and Homeland Security checks on the 22nd July she will be a clean skin. She will not be carrying guns, ammunition, bombs, AK47's or yellow cake to make a dirty bomb and do Washington DC even if they are the enemy of FREE JIHADISTS in Somalia and sub-safari Africa and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

My Sis will have a small teddy bear in her hand luggage. One of our cousins left it back in the UK on her last visit. And my Sis is returning it.

And God help any Septic fucking jobsworth Homeland Security cunt who fucks with the family teddy bear on the 22nd of July.
All well and good.
But if it looks like a Mule and smells like a Mule...............................

My Daisys are packed, and hot to trot.

As are my shoes.

[video=youtube;DPtfsk4ETjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtfsk4ETjM[/video]

That's JJH's local.

...a signed photo of Lord Coe in his Olympic logo'd mankini.
Could you arrange it so the photo is taken when the little shit is having the shit kicked out of him. The little shit. Thanks ever so in advance.

Slugs, just don't be twittering how your going to come over here and blow things up, you'll never get in

I'm stunned.

The NAAFI has rules?!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Dale, so you are going south of the Mason Dixon line? Mason and Dixon were actually Durham miners who knew a thing or two about north / south divides.

If you need reading material you can take my well thumbed copy of The Origin of the Species by Charles Darwin. Could be a fun read in Southern Baptist land.

At least it will be safe to walk through Catterick for a while

Dale, so you are going south of the Mason Dixon line? Mason and Dixon were actually Durham miners who knew a thing or two about north / south divides.

If you need reading material you can take my well thumbed copy of The Origin of the Species by Charles Darwin. Could be a fun read in Southern Baptist land.

At least it will be safe to walk through Catterick for a while
Last time I went to Catterick, I offered to put a shopping trolley through someone's head if they didn't get the fuck out of my way.

I get Mr Tesco to deliver nowadays. High blood pressure and all that.

Anyway, I'm off to Atlanta to blow shit up and play with puppy dogs and ponies, so there.

Have you any real friends?