EDL's Ideal British Pakistani

Oooooh, a ginger bird. :-D Got her phone number, AK?

Afghan Kandak please kill yourself immediately. http://elf.elynah.com/smileys/wank.gif
Alternatively could the moderators squash this crayoning twat? Pretty please.

OMG! The EDL are racist!

Thank you AK for bringing this to our attention, we would never have worked it out by ourselves. You truly are the light of truth and reason and we are graced by your presence on this humble board.

Now, I am a little worried about what this fella's up to, maybe you could use your investigative-ninja skills to help us?

Maybe we're being to harsh on AK?

Maybe he hadn't snuck into the UK in a back of a lorry when this was first flagged up last year?

Maybe he hadn't snuck into the UK in a back of a lorry when this was first flagged up last year?
No, but I bet the scratches from his fingernails are still adorning the side of the Eurostar

OMG! The EDL are racist!

Thank you AK for bringing this to our attention, we would never have worked it out by ourselves. You truly are the light of truth and reason and we are graced by your presence on this humble board.

Now, I am a little worried about what this fella's up to, maybe you could use your investigative-ninja skills to help us?
In other words A_K does a bear shit in the woods?

To be fair I am suprised I mean they must be the first literate EDL members I have come across

The one in the middle looks right rough under her burka .. as for the one on the right, at least should could have got one that fits I can clearly see her nose - omg, the size of it, she should really cover that up

You've got to admire his sense of purpose, 6 weeks in the back of a truck with nothing to eat except tomatoes..............fucking hell.......

I actually have an issued bayonet here you can borrow AK, just google how the samurai do a hari-kiri or a seppuku and don't even have to give it back if you do it yourself!!! :excited:

Gutted. I watched all of that pointless video hoping that someone would at least lob an egg at her. The boring cunt.

I like the fact that her name "ruby" is cockney rhyming slang for a curry.

Gutted. I watched all of that pointless video hoping that someone would at least lob an egg at her. The boring cunt.

I like the fact that her name "ruby" is cockney rhyming slang for a curry.
So this is what the EDL are resorting to these days, grabbing spazmos off the street and saying "just read this" and put a smile on? :)

So this is what the EDL are resorting to these days, grabbing spazmos off the street and saying "just read this" and put a smile on? :)
They have to, since none of them can read themselves. I'd love to know who they got to write the piece.