EDL's Ideal British Pakistani

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Afghan_Kandak, Jun 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oooooh, a ginger bird. :-D Got her phone number, AK?

2. is the bloke in the man u hat re-enacting the dambusters, i can just imagine him saying 'bombs away'

3. Whats the point in posting this?

4. Welcome to last year!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Another whore of the EDL

• Like Like x 2
  6. Afghan Kandak please kill yourself immediately. http://elf.elynah.com/smileys/wank.gif

• Like Like x 2
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

8. Alternatively could the moderators squash this crayoning twat? Pretty please.

9. OMG! The EDL are racist!

Thank you AK for bringing this to our attention, we would never have worked it out by ourselves. You truly are the light of truth and reason and we are graced by your presence on this humble board.

Now, I am a little worried about what this fella's up to, maybe you could use your investigative-ninja skills to help us?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. Maybe we're being to harsh on AK?

Maybe he hadn't snuck into the UK in a back of a lorry when this was first flagged up last year?

11. No, but I bet the scratches from his fingernails are still adorning the side of the Eurostar

12. In other words A_K does a bear shit in the woods?

To be fair I am suprised I mean they must be the first literate EDL members I have come across

13. The one in the middle looks right rough under her burka .. as for the one on the right, at least should could have got one that fits I can clearly see her nose - omg, the size of it, she should really cover that up