EDL

I don't know if any one saw the, 999: what's your emergency on C4 tonight? They showed some policing of EDL buffoonery. One mong in particular, gobbed off that he had been in the Army for 11 years and been shot in AFG. Can anyone shed any light on the the truth of what he said.
It didn't ring true when he said it, and I hope it's not, because if it is the Taliban missed a trick.

What does it matter, he is still a moron.

Obviously wasnt shot properly enough.

Muslamic ray guns on youtube? anyone seen my ex doris with my kango on hammer action on youtube???

Link please fattwat (does she get her baps out?)

I was hoping someone could tell me.

I don't know if any one saw the, 999: what's your emergency on C4 tonight? They showed some policing of EDL buffoonery. One mong in particular, gobbed off that he had been in the Army for 11 years and been shot in AFG. Can anyone shed any light on the the truth of what he said.
It didn't ring true when he said it, and I hope it's not, because if it is the Taliban missed a trick.
I'm presuming it was a significant head wound which miraculously missed his brain by about 5 feet.

Does allow him to lick windows and breath at same time though

I'm presuming it was a significant head wound which miraculously missed his brain by about 5 feet.

Does allow him to lick windows and breath at same time though
I actually saw the bit he's on about. Drunk mong tells copper he was in the army and "was shot in afghan" while rolling his sleeve up to show a perfectly healthy arm with no visible scar tissue that I could see.

The emergency operator summed it up nicely "Every town has its idiots but Blackpool imports them as well."

I actually saw the bit he's on about. Drunk mong tells copper he was in the army and "was shot in afghan" while rolling his sleeve up to show a perfectly healthy arm with no visible scar tissue that I could see.

The emergency operator summed it up nicely "Every town has its idiots but Blackpool imports them as well."
I've been to Blackpool :wink:

I too saw this fuckwhit on the said program. I suspact he was, as per all of his little band, talking utter bollocks. If he was a Bill Oddie, the rozzers should have banged him up until he could have been put in front of his CO for being an utter cnut!