EDL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by T/J/LeGg, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGUE? DO YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR DO YOU THINK THAY ARE THE SAME AS THE BNP. IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE EDL GOOGLE THEM

2. CNUTS

why all the capitals?

3. Visited their website some weeks back - there was a warning on there that anti-muslim and racist stuff wouldn't be tolerated. Fair enough.

But I do think they are going to be portrayed as similar to the BNP as is anyone who expresses doubts about immigration, Islamism and double standards/favourable treatment of minorities.

4. WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Seriously, EDL just seem to be cut from the same cloth as the BNP; look at that incident in Manchester last weekend, they are a fcuking joke.

5. Rather support the EDL than the Labour supported UAF stormtroopers.

6. Bunch of fcuking morons.

7. what do people think of UAF?

8. Wot 'e said.

9. I was in the centre of Brum when there was the 'riot' the other week. To be honest, both sides made absolute cnuts of themselves, showing their true colours with their chants etc. And unless I missed something, the first bottles were thrown on New Street by the EDL - after which, the UAF responded in kind. Balls to both of them - I don't think many onlookers went away thinking 'hmmm, good for them'.

10. Seem to be a bunch of fat cnut football hooligans auditioning for that twat Dyer's next show, whenever I've seen them on the news.

UAF don't seem to be much better either.

11. I think that's part of the problem - people in this country have genuine concerns, but the only ones to get vocal about them are morons...

12. The idea behind the EDL has some but not much merit.
    The practice is abhorrent football hooligans have no redeeming features they really are a bunch of violent morons who find the BNP is trying to play politics when they just want to start a fight with brown skinned people.
    Sad fecks probably went for a curry afterwards :roll:

13. They are yet another sad reflection of the way the country has been left to fester by successive governements (irrespective of political bias).

I don't agree with things that have been said by the EDL, the BMP or the UAF. All of these groups are the extreme face of the social groupings that they say they represent. The EDL seems to have formed after the incident with 2 R Anglian in Luton a few months ago and appears to be nothing more than a group of hooligans that have tapped into the feelings of the white working class people of this country who feel as though they have lost any rights that they had and are becoming second class citizens in their own country.

I fear that there may be more groups such as the EDL popping up of the coming months.

14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

So was I, fun wasn't it? Twats. :roll: