EDL...etc

Is there some kind of in between place for people who have been to Bradford, Birmingham and East London and worry about the direction their country is going but regard the EDL & Tommy Robinson etc as unpleasant ignoramuses? If so, please direct me to it, because I'd like to go there.

Good to be suspicious, question everything. I find it really sad, that everything that the Army stands for, is being crumbled away by, well organisations like edl
Yet most plays from the Fascism For Dummies handbook seem to be perpetrated by the left...

If you want paranoid join the various 'Service-related' groups on FB like Veterans Against Terrorists or the Football Lads Alliance. Some even claim to be vets (qv) but would struggle to muster an O level/GCSE amongst them. Absolutely incapable of puttibg together a coherent narrative.
Scary stuff, ok thanks

Is there some kind of in between place for people who have been to Bradford, Birmingham and East London and worry about the direction their country is going but regard the EDL & Tommy Robinson etc as unpleasant ignoramuses? If so, please direct me to it, because I'd like to go there.
UKIP

even the thickest Infantry types are too bright to fall for that bollocks
This message was brought to you by the letters R, G and J...

You're all cnuts, XRW/XLW, hope this helps
Not really. I drive a 208 not a boy racer's posemobile penis extension.

Latest Threads