EDL...etc

Have you done that piece on racist squaddies yet ? It's due in Monday morning.

It's sorted Boss, I'm going to make a profile on that website they use and join in with the bants and find out their nasty views.

Yeah well don't get smashed at the weekend and just leave it til Sunday night, they'll ping you straight away, you'll look a right cunt and will have fuck all to write Monday.

Don't worry, I've only called on half a bag, I'll have 4 pints and be home by 9.

Oh fuck.

Have you done that piece on racist squaddies yet ? It's due in Monday morning.

It's sorted Boss, I'm going to make a profile on that website they use and join in with the bants and find out their nasty views.

Yeah well don't get smashed at the weekend and just leave it til Sunday night, they'll ping you straight away, you'll look a right **** and will have **** all to write Monday.

Don't worry, I've only called on half a bag, I'll have 4 pints and be home by 9.

Oh ****.
And you thought I was paranoid, jeez !

And you thought I was paranoid, jeez !
If you want paranoid join the various 'Service-related' groups on FB like Veterans Against Terrorists or the Football Lads Alliance. Some even claim to be vets (qv) but would struggle to muster an O level/GCSE amongst them. Absolutely incapable of puttibg together a coherent narrative.

Latest Threads