Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

EDL...etc

..........always been the case, sadly for them, with a few noticeable exceptions. even the thickest Infantry types are too bright to fall for that bollocks

;)

Good to be suspicious, question everything. I find it really sad, that everything that the Army stands for, is being crumbled away by, well organisations like edl

Good to be suspicious, question everything. I find it really sad, that everything that the Army stands for, is being crumbled away by, well organisations like edl
How the bloody hell is ‘everything that the army stands for’ being ‘crumbled away’ by a bunch of nonentities like the EDL?
I think your hysteria is unwarranted.

It just triggered something, with Trumps visit, assaults in London, and police stopping vets at the Durham Miners Gala flying the Union Flag

To be honest I've found the opposite to be true and people with obvious recruiting intentions from far-right orgs get told to do one pretty sharpish. Combined ex Forces, BNP, EDL and other have tried over the years.

Currently you have Veterans against Terror, UK Freedom Marches and the D&V party knocking around on facebook but I've not noticed anything of real interest on here from them. I'd say they were more UKIP than hard right.

What a curious first post for someone who only registered 10 minutes ago.

When does the Internet Research Agency shift change come on?

A half tidy site to chat is being bombarded with E-E-EDL type stuff. I reckon the Russians are trying to bring down ARRSE.

We need to save it. If only for the fit women in uniform thread, I can't go long without IDF totty.

When does the Internet Research Agency shift change come on?

A half tidy site to chat is being bombarded with E-E-EDL type stuff. I reckon the Russians are trying to bring down ARRSE.

We need to save it. If only for the fit women in uniform thread, I can't go long without IDF totty.

. . . that or a late-shift Staff reporter has got a 1000 words to fill.

Just sayin' . . .

police stopping vets
Leave our vets alone copper!
E86E2ED3-D09E-4ED6-9879-E4AED142BCC7.jpeg