EDL Demos

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by johno2499, Feb 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am hearing rumours of "serving squaddies" taking part in EDL demos. What would be the disciplinary consequences, if any these days, if these alleged activities were to come to the notice of a serving soldier's unit?

2. Well, as direction has been given to all serving members that their attendance on any EDL events in uniform is categorically not to be done I would expect the repurcussions to be swift and serious.

On a side note, I am well aware of recent EDL (Luton) footage which apprently shows people in C95 and a variety of capbadges, having seen the videos I can offer this as my honest opinion:

They are either first class sphincters with nothing better to do with their time than go and but uniform to 'look well ard' when they cut about terrorising people at their peaceful demos.

Or.... more likely.

They are ex serving who have found a sense of 'clanship' in a group of fucktards that have decided they can put their old uniform on and 'represent' us.....

Either way they are ******* idiots of the highest order and anyone stupid enough to attend and event in or out of uniform whilst serving deserves all they get.

That is all....

3. I bet ure arse is well splintered from that fence :) Jennixx

4. I do like to say whats on my mind, arent you Mike Golden's chick?

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Just to throw a spanner in the works, is there any difference in attending an EDL rally or a gay pride one?

6. I smelt the coffee and RTU'd him. us cadets do have SOME standards u know. Jennixx

7. B&T

In base terms yes, one is supported by the MOD and the other has been ruled out of bounds.
    GP, agree with it or not, is a massive pink party with chicks copping off with each other all over the gaff
    EDL, turns into a riot on every occasion and gets slammed in the press (quite rightly) for the damage and aggro it causes.

Wet finger in the air type answer there Im afraid ;)

8. Yes, for the first its considered masculine to turn up with shaved head, jeans, doc martins and facial tattoss and for the second its considered feminine if you dont. Jenni xx :)

9. Thats quality. Theres hope for the cadets yet.

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Wit and spalling mistooks.

Take half a "well done"

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You don't know many lezzers then!

12. its always fun snogging another girl in a club and watchingu guys go ape over it but i have a strict rule....any girl i snog has got to look like a customer and not one of the bouncers. Jennixxx

13. That is precisely the sort of answer I was looking for. So glad to see that the British Army has not been entirely NewLabourised.

14. Dammit, just read it back and seen all the typos..... ooops.

15. So that would include the Riot that happened in Luton then? gald you never served in my mob tarquin as you would have been wieghed in within a few days!