EDL and Muslim Extremists Go At It In London

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ruckerwocman, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Furious bin Laden supporters vow to take revenge

From The Daily Express web site:
    (Actually I'm kind of buying in to the "Obama burn in Hell" mantra... ;-) }

[FONT=&quot]Friday May 6,2011[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]By Brendan Abbot[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]HUNDREDS of Osama bin Laden supporters clashed with English Defence League extremists today as a “funeral service” for the assassinated terror leader sparked fury outside London’s US Embassy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Police stepped in to separate the chanting groups amid threats of violence from both sides.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]US leaders were branded “murderers” by radicals, who warned vengeance attacks were “guaranteed” and shouted: "USA, you will pay."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Protesters carried signs declaring 'Islam will dominate the world' and Jihad to defend the Muslims' as well as banners attacking the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The pro-bin Laden 'funeral' took place as relatives of the 7/7 terror attack on London - which claimed 52 lives - wept at the inquest into the atrocity just three miles away.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was organised by controversial preacher Anjem Choudary, who told reporters after the 'service' that America had created a new generation of Islamic terrorists.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An EDL member slipped through police lines to unveil an effigy of bin Laden in the middle of the 300-strong group of extremist Muslims.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It prompted screams of “USA, burn in hell” and “Obama, burn in hell” from angry protesters.[/FONT]

2. I LOVE how the Express defines them as EDL 'extremists' and Osama 'supporters'. How it protesting against a march in support of OBL extreme?!
  3. Ge the fucking scum out the country.

Have all new immigrants pledge alligance to the UK, as the USA does I believe, as all the honest ones won't have a problem but all the scum likes the ones highlighted here will be committing treason then we can hang the fuckers at the least.
  4. Good for the EDL.
    Shame the government doesn't have the spine to do something.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Just because Islam4UK.etc are scum doesn't mean the that the EDL aren't a bunch of ignorant, racist, nazi wankers. The government shouldn't interfere with protests, the Islamist nutters have a right to free speech just like everyone else. Aside from the point of principle surely it's better to encourage the extremists to show everybody who they are publicly rather than forcing them underground where they're harder to identify.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Couldn't care less what the EDL are or are not I'm afraid.
    However, you point out yourself that they are just as entitled to protest as Choudary's Cunt's. At least the EDL are British wankers rather than foreign import wankers.
  7. To be fair both groups are populated by thick wankers, but hey ho freedom of speech just don't bother listening.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. So now, arrogance, stupidity and ignorance are ok, so long as it's our own home-grown version?
    • Like Like x 4
  9. EDL racist? How so?

Don't get me wrong, I am sure that their stated aims will attract racists, that is not the same thing as them being objectively racist though.
  10. Do not forget that the muslim extremists there are also racist. Racism is not a one way street as a lot of people seem to think. The government should interfere. It should grab the muslim Osama protesters and get them and their families the fuck out the country and it should give the other lot some jail time.
  11. Who said that?

I didn't. I merely implied that we are obliged to allow freedom of speech to Britons, why are we obliged to allow imported persons the same right? After all, iof they don't like it they are free to give and live in the country named on their other passports.
  12. "Obliged to allow freedom of speech to Britons"-strange phrasing. Freedom of speech is supposedly a cornerstone of British democracy and that phrasing suggests you begrudge it.

Out of curiosity at what point does someone cease to be an imported person? (Imported suggests we brought them in rather than they chose to come,)
  13. Because they've targeted a single group (albeit a fucking odious group) as being worthy of their special attention.
  14. I'd rather side with the EDL than with the Islamic extremists. It seems on this site anyone who wants immigration curbing and Islamic extremists booted out is racist. If that is so I'm the biggest racist cunt going.
    • Like Like x 12
  15. No your just a cunt! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.