Edited

Sarge_Knows_Best said:
That includes half the bill for qtr cleaning too.

ukl rules have changed with MHS - they do the handover as if it a march out - close friend was almost billed even tho his ex was still living there

spk to welfare off for most up to date SOPs
I got off lightly then, back in '92, my ex left the qtr in tatters, totally trashed, but the Fams Offr knew the score (that I had only lived there for around 10 days) and got the bill sent to her to pay, especially as she moved her ( ex RTR drug dealer BF) in. She didn't even have the decency to let them know when she was moving out, FFS. Bitter, no, mines a pint of Stella please

1st wife left my mq - i got bill as she did a runner - 2nd passed flying colours - this one even let me clean it to my standards as stayed at a mate sovernight because of bills etc - but then reminded me i still had to pay tax, rent n gas n elec till 93rd day ( 6 oct by way yahoooooo )

Sarge_Knows_Best said:
1st wife left my mq - i got bill as she did a runner - 2nd passed flying colours - this one even let me clean it to my standards as stayed at a mate sovernight because of bills etc - but then reminded me i still had to pay tax, rent n gas n elec till 93rd day ( 6 oct by way yahoooooo )
All the utility bills were in her name :D

why marry ? whats the point of it ? if you get screwed and the stress, has many actually lasted the course ?

no wonder there are more single households in the UK than ever.

B

Biscuits_AB

semper said:
why marry ? whats the point of it ? if you get screwed and the stress, has many actually lasted the course ?

:rofl: Weh-heh!! Mr Lonely-No Wife is back!!! :w00t:

semper said:

Are you allowed to divorce cadets ??

B

Biscuits_AB

saintstone said:
semper said:

Are you allowed to divorce cadets ??

Only in Alabama, Georgia or Lousianna....and only if their not your 1st cousin.

Marriage, ha ha

How else would we be tricked into what in 40 percent of cases turns out to be the financial contract from hell were we are state endorsed bum raped for on average 90 percent of the combined wealth , and thats if your lucky

Blokes need to start realising just what the small print off the "marriage contract" entails and just what a financial penalty they will pay, sometimes for years after the event. At the end of the day if you want to have some money in your arse pocket dont get married, unbeknown to the masses is the fact that their one step away from bedsit land, but that will be there wifes choosing.

one last point, why do they get fat as fluck when there married ?

because theyve got you over a financial barrel and they know it.

no im not bitter either

Never, never, ever get married. No woman is worth risking everything for.

B

Biscuits_AB

Just ask Semper. She took the lot mate, didn't she? Rotten bitch, you being deaf and all. I said, "ROTTEN BITCH MATE! YES! YOU BEING DEAF AND ALL!"

Sell all your furniture to the lads in block for a pound each item and get a receipt book then when giving her half of everything be only a few quid plus all legal and you can buy it back off the lads after divorce is finalised.

Sarge_Knows_Best said:
acl knows i about to start no3 as long as one of us agrees to let the other do them for adultery - even tho i know i neva did.

the realistically it cheap as chips lol
Can't you just claim irreconcilable differences or unreasonable behaviour? Since the whore left me was divorced in just under 12 months from start to finish cost me nothing either :wink:

And Semper fuck off you deaf cunt

brettarider said:
Sarge_Knows_Best said:
acl knows i about to start no3 as long as one of us agrees to let the other do them for adultery - even tho i know i neva did.

the realistically it cheap as chips lol
Can't you just claim irreconcilable differences or unreasonable behaviour? Since the whore left me was divorced in just under 12 months from start to finish cost me nothing either :wink:

And Semper fuck off you deaf cunt
no paperwork from court now gets u to list dates for unreasonable behaviour and the time frame for unreconciable dif is 12 months of seperation before u can even start - sumfin to do with peeps going to relate etc

semper said:

My parents celebrted their 56th wedding anniversay yesterday-I'm up to 15 and counting-ain't always easy, you just have to work at it

acl

Old-Salt
devexwarrior said:
My parents celebrted their 56th wedding anniversay yesterday-I'm up to 15 and counting-ain't always easy, you just have to work at it
Old couples are different though. My grandparents have been married for over 60 years but everyone else in the family is now divorced or separated. The fact you've lasted 15 years is quite impressive, congrats. Marriage isn't easy and yes you have to work at it sometimes but it shouldn't be a contract as someone else pointed out, it should be more of a commitment. That's difficult to get nowadays.

Inf/MP said:
Never, never, ever get married. No woman is worth risking everything for.
Not all women are b1tches. I left my ex-hubby of 5 years (I married far too young) and I never asked him a dime, not to mention his pension. We didn't have kids together and I work part-time, yet he left me the house without claiming any of our home equity and also gave me a settlement. We didn't use solicitors, we sorted it out amicably, between ourselves. He walked away almost debt free though and I admit he should had left me in the gutter and made my life hell.

He has now moved on with his life, has a girlfriend and seems happy. I wish him the best, he deserves it.

We're signing next month. After this, I'm very very reluctant to go down the aisle again.

devexwarrior said:
semper said:

My Grandparents have been together for 55 years and my parents for nearly 33 years, they all fucking hate each other they just can't afford a divorce.

semper said:

Been married over 16 years now, its not always easy admittedly.

I can't think of one of my sons friends whose parents are still together - and it seems to be mainly selfishness on one (or both) of the parents part.

We're breeding a generation of kids who will hate their parents for putting them last.

There's gonna be a lot of sad, lonely OAP's wondering why the kids don't call....

stacker1 said:
devexwarrior said:
semper said:

My Grandparents have been together for 55 years and my parents for nearly 33 years, they all fucking hate each other they just can't afford a divorce.
Had one set of grandparents like that. Fcking at each others throats for decades, I mean blazing rows with physical violence and trust me Gran gave as good as she got. He'd punch her and she tw@t him round the head with a frying pan as her weapon of choice. God I loved em both to bits :)

Personally I made it 19 years before I sacked it commitment needs to work both ways and I got sick of it being a one way street.

Latest Threads