Edited

#5
If your QM does not hold any he can order them in - if you give him enough lead time. Failing that the nearest Training Depot will hold a stock.
 
#10
Legoman said:
DigitalGeek said:
11111111.........................A set of ones....

Just trying to get a Byte....

I'll get my coat.............
Get your coat? I think that you need to be put down!
well there are 8 of them and 8 bits make a byte don't they?

hold that taxi
 
#11
devexwarrior said:
Legoman said:
DigitalGeek said:
11111111.........................A set of ones....

Just trying to get a Byte....

I'll get my coat.............
Get your coat? I think that you need to be put down!
well there are 8 of them and 8 bits make a byte don't they?

hold that taxi
I was just commenting on the cheesy joke, not the technical content!
 
#13
drawsdrac said:
If your QM does not hold any he can order them in - if you give him enough lead time. Failing that the nearest Training Depot will hold a stock.
I'll check for you if you drop me a PM. with sizings

Dontdreamit said:
I suppose my next question is..are they stored at Chicksands?
or here for you
 
#15
If you're in the Fatherland you have to ask for "Nummer Eines".
 
#18
The QMs at chicksands hold a number of sets, give them a bell they may be able to help
 
#19
BOWOBEAR said:
The QMs at chicksands hold a number of sets, give them a bell they may be able to help
What like this?
 

Attachments

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top