• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Edited

yes it's true. Although I don't know how you'd go about it? Speak to your platoon cmdr regarding transferring I suppose?

Dontdreamit said:
I recently saw an article that regular soldiers can transfer from their Capbadge and apply to work in Army Media Ops (photo / video / journalism) by rebadging to the RLC?

Is this true and how does one go about it?

Cheers guys..
Wouldn't bother mate, you'll be 6 foot under and long gone before you make WO2! - ArmyNET web team striiiike again! 8O

All joking aside, check your PM's

Dontdreamit said:
I recently saw an article that regular soldiers can transfer from their Capbadge and apply to work in Army Media Ops (photo / video / journalism) by rebadging to the RLC?

Is this true and how does one go about it?

Cheers guys..
Watch out mate,it's just a trick.....it's like the scene from Goodfellas where Danny deVito walks into the room thinking he's gonna get made and get's a bullet in the head instead..........you think you're gonna become a photographer but they say they need you to be a 'chef'........

Johnny(we really need a chef)onthe spot

(you heard it here first) :chef:

The Photographer trade is small - very small and it takes a few Cpl each year from across the Army. Promotion speeds are hard to predict in such a small trade - for some it must seem like 187 yrs. The best get through, but equally if you are following a couple of stars they might block promotion for a few years. It is not for all but job satisfaction seems to be high. Apply through your RCMO for transfer to the RLC Photographer trade.

Latest Threads