Edited Crap

#1
They probably love Little cnuting Britain! talk about flogging a dead horse, the first series was funny........
 
#2
A 32-year-old man received serious injuries to his arm after being stabbed, police revealed.

MJ-RDG said:
haha yeh i would say my best has to be meltdown and better then life

no one really knows of red dwarf out of my pals been only 19 myself my mates have never heard of it but when i show them it they dont seem to grasp the concept that it's a classic and understand the witty humour
Prick, fcuk off wedgy
 
#3
^^^ have you seen that tosser above

if you have nothing constructive to say then keep ya mouth shut everyone else manages to get on and use the forum why cant you...

and yeh little britain is cheap humour i liked the andy one with him in wheel chair and the guy whos trying to shag his mates gran but rest are just just shite, i like family guy tho
 
#4
heidtheba said:
A 32-year-old man received serious injuries to his arm after being stabbed, police revealed.

MJ-RDG said:
haha yeh i would say my best has to be meltdown and better then life

no one really knows of red dwarf out of my pals been only 19 myself my mates have never heard of it but when i show them it they dont seem to grasp the concept that it's a classic and understand the witty humour
Prick, fcuk off wedgy
Who is Wedgy?
 
#6
Post subject: Questions about winchester ...


MJ-RDG said:
^^^ have you seen that tosser above

if you have nothing constructive to say then keep ya mouth shut everyone else manages to get on and use the forum why cant you...

and yeh little britain is cheap humour i liked the andy one with him in wheel chair and the guy whos trying to shag his mates gran but rest are just just shite, i like family guy tho

Sorry, is this some sort of Comedy review thread now?

MJ, you cant berate someone for going off topic if you, the thread starter spends most of you posts being more off topic than a Rabbi giving a sermon about anal sex with a wheelbarrow at a Neo-Fascist drinking club.
 
#7
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Post subject: Questions about winchester ...


MJ-RDG said:
^^^ have you seen that tosser above

if you have nothing constructive to say then keep ya mouth shut everyone else manages to get on and use the forum why cant you...

and yeh little britain is cheap humour i liked the andy one with him in wheel chair and the guy whos trying to shag his mates gran but rest are just just shite, i like family guy tho

Sorry, is this some sort of Comedy review thread now?

MJ, you cant berate someone for going off topic if you, the thread starter spends most of you posts being more off topic than a Rabbi giving a sermon about anal sex with a wheelbarrow at a Neo-Fascist drinking club.
im not going on at anyone going off topic ...

im moaning at this guy handing out the abuse for no reason yeh so what im a recruit again going back through phase 1 doesnt mean im not entitled to abit of info and to share what experience i had down there.
 
#8
MJ-RDG said:
threaders_vm said:
MJ-RDG said:
Basicly in here i will try answer any question you may have about phase 1 training down at winchester from the experience i had,
As long as the question relates to the time you did before you were binned?
who got binned you idiot if you read the rest of it i left due to family reasons,
Do you get compassionate these days if your mums overdosed on sperm?
 
#9
MJ-RDG said:
u can appreciate surely there are recruits who are going to be nervous about going to an atr for the first time why should it be a problem to share the experience i had down there just to give them more of an idea of what the hell there getting into.
When do you get a gun? Is it true you have to do 1000 pressups every morning and do chin-ups with your DS hanging off your cock?
 
#10
haha funny tw*at i was there upto half way point so i know what the score is with winchester, and i wish ya got fukin quilts it was mid nov when i was down there had fuckin icycles coming off the end of ya cock
 
#11
MJ-RDG said:
haha funny fatherless i was there upto half way point so i know what the score is with winchester, and i wish ya got fukin quilts it was mid nov when i was down there had * icycles coming off the end of ya c***
Starting to go into chav speak again there....

Say again all after haha over.
 
#12
MJ-RDG said:
haha funny tw*at i was there upto half way point so i know what the score is with winchester, and i wish ya got fukin quilts it was mid nov when i was down there had * icycles coming off the end of ya c***

I've just chucked your post through an online translator and it suggested the language you are writing in is 'Mong'.

You know the 'score' with Winchester but you have no idea about leave? Strange.
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
MJ-RDG said:
i have done nothing but try and help new recruits in my position and you have give me nothing but s*** and abuse, you could of easily said yes mate u get time off at so n so but with the army theres no chance of getting time off, is there anything wrong with wanting info off genuine squaddies because down in phase1 before they did'nt really mension time off

Why the fcuk should they??

You are'nt really in a position to help. I'm sure any sensible recruit on here will use the search function instead of listening to you; arrses equivilent of Dr Nick Riviera.

I have socks that have spent more time in the army than you and most on here would rather ask them a question than you, you dreary little pleb.
And I have undies unwashed been in longer than you!
 
#14
MJ-RDG said:
.

Basicly in here i will try answer any question you may have about phase 1 training down at winchester
Great Ive been waiting for an expert such as yourself to ask some questions instead of the wanna bee soldiers like H_T_B, Flashy and Threaders_VM who knows fcuk all with their 40 odd years experience between them.

1. When do you chose the Drop short (location just before the intended FRV) when out on patrol or travelling to Yorkshire?

2. How often do I need to change my NBC suit when I go into contaminated areas like Leeds?

3. What foot do I step away on when i do an about turn when retreating from Chapletown?

4. Am I allowed to produce a yellow card when my DS at Winchester threaten to fill me in for being a gobby Chav who thinks he knows it all?

5. Whats the priority for treating a casualty in basic..?
a) DS with broken knuckle for backhanding gobby re-enlister.
b) Gobby re-enlister who thinks he knows it all with broken nose.
c) Rest of the platoon who invites gobby re-enlister into drying room to shut his fcuking gob.

6. Is it best to learn squddie humour when a sprog and keep your mouth shut, or just gob off like a Chav fcukwit?

Your a Leeds fan arent you MJ


hope you give me honest answers and that H_T_B, Flashy and threaders_vm wind their necks in and listen to your weeks of experience in the army instead.
 
#15
conory said:
Sorry about this iron, but ive got asthma (very mild) and is there anyway the army would take a note or something of my Doctor saying that my asthma is not to bad and ill be alright during training, or something along those lines ?

Would they accept that ?
You will need a note from your mum.
 
#16
duffdike said:
conory said:
Sorry about this iron, but ive got asthma (very mild) and is there anyway the army would take a note or something of my Doctor saying that my asthma is not to bad and ill be alright during training, or something along those lines ?

Would they accept that ?
You will need a note from your mum.
Or would they take one from my dad :?

Edit to ask, Whats so bad about being in a Irish regiment duffdike ?
 

Latest Threads

Top