Edinburgh

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theparamancan, Jul 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About 20 mins ago the RLC bomb disposal detonated a controlled explosion on a bus on princess street just down the road from me. I believe it was a number 11 which alarming goes past my house.

2. was in edinburgh yesterday for live8 concert......riots really bad, could be protesters or linked to the london thing

3. Why does it go past your house alarming? Does it double up as an ice cream van or is it just a bad area.

4. Nah, just something about a bomb/explosions etc

Wah perhaps?

5. Speaking of Edinburgh what are our soap dodging friends up to at the moment have they calmed down or are they continueing to tie up valuable police assets with their games?

6. Just been reading a blog by one of the bobbies up there at the mo. Click on the comments to read some of the responses...LMAO.

http://www.coppersblog.blogspot.com/

7. Well, the police surrounded their stupid peace camp this morning and wouldn't let any out for ages. The found some machetes, ball bearing catapults and cooking oil on some of the protesters and some idiots that showed up at the sherriff court to show solidarity with the arrested were also arrested. Ha! Saw a cop pepperspray some soapdodger in the face.

8. So, good drills all round really!!!!

9. of course it's a wah

er..wait a minute are you doing a 'wah' as well?
    :D

10. 'kin awesome footage of a chinook load of Met Police lads in riot gear deplaning and getting stuck in! awesome.