Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by BigJobs, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are so cool etc
    we did this blah blah blah
    aren't we great.
    well done us

Just curious as who else hails from this magnificent city.
  2. why thank you for that totally useless post! but being a cool kid i shall let u off, but only once. should be rephrased as:

i am so cool etc
    i did this blah blah blah
    aren't i great
    well done me!
  3. I hail from Auld Reekie.
  4. Bøllocks to you, PTI, I'll fight you for that pointless reply to a pointless question. I'll also fight you because you're all soft and cuddly and I'd win.
  5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

6. i may be soft, i may be cuddly, but i'd still kick your arrse.....

anyways, lets not wage war on each other, the cool kids must uprise against the uncool masses until the rivers run red with their blood........
  7. not 100% sure. Was planning to, (not Armed Children Fracas), but just started seeing a luverly lady, whom I have been unable to meet with for the last few days. I have the options of;
    a) meeting with her for some 'qualataaaay' time
    b) getting blarted with the arrse crew, most of whom I have never met, and seem a little disturbed
    c) take her along as backup. get her pissed and do her up the pooper in an allyway.

I'm thinking a) at the mo, although leaning towards c) with every waking moment
  8. no contest, it's gotta be c) everytime. just promise her the best 20 seconds of her life and your in!!