Eddie Stobart Dies

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Mar 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well, you can put that on my tombstone, no error.
  3. HE was limited to 56 too. Ironic.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Blimey that's still young-ish

respect to what he & his sons have achieved though...
  5. TheIronDuke

Fair point my friend, and if you add 5 to 6 you get 11. And if you do a hexidecimal application to the number 11 you get 665. The Neigbour of the Beast.

Eddie Stobart was a GWAR and Welsh. And we have proof.

6. 665 would be 'the bloke across the street'

His actual neighbours would live at 664 and 668.

That's how the houses are numbered in Mr Average Mans street.

It's a ******* long street though.
  7. Weird, I thought he went a while back.
  8. TheIronDuke

Well, yeah, technically that is true. But if SATAN lived in my street I would not be dicking about wondering if he lived next door or opposite but-just-up-the-road. We are talking about SATAN here. It is like ADOLF HITLER but rather better dressed.

And it is the son who has gone the crow road. The original Eddie did one yonks ago.
  9. Eddie Stobart was making a film of his life. Unfortunately, his untimely death has left us with just a trailer. ^^
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Just to save confusion I think its the original eddies son that has died, also called eddie to rack up the confusion level.
  11. He took the business off Eddie senior 30 years ago, turned it into what it is today (apparently)

I'm from carlisle so was always made to stare out the car window and shout if I saw a stobart lorry. TBH I preferred huffing on my sisters nail varnish
  12. Presumably he's on the escalator to heaven, static by a sign that says "Cloud resurfacing-delays to Spring 3247"
  13. Is the family having his Mrs' name (or that of a fantasy female) painted on the front of his box?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. HHH

HHH LE

What, you want to fiddle about with his sister?