• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ed!!!

I wont be there till 21.00h . Hopefully mit chrome twin Berettass & a mag full of orbit rounds. I promise not to cage you again Ro !!! honest. What has the c0ck done this time ? Is there anybody there with the auth to clear his sh1te away ? Dont ban him just yet anyway , not till I get a chance to orbit the cnut.

LT.

He has been banned from some areas around the island, gives us a chance to set some trap bullets at him and then orbit him. It's ok LoneTree. I got a new pistols everyone has.

Can we add Hooah whatever his frigging name is to the list of people that need sorting out? The guy is a grade 1 tool.

He better Boney we dont want to upset any of the officers on this :D I dont have a problem if he stops all the stuff he used to do and if he acts nicer.

Latest Threads