Ed Macy - Apache and Hellfire

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Hols4Heroes, Nov 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Both signed with a special thankyou from the Author.

Ed is a grubby urchin from the North East who bluffed his way through pilot and Apache selection and in an attempt to handover a turning and burning Apache to the Taliban managed to further bluff an MC.

I was lucky enough to serve in the same squadron as Ed and has always been a larger than life, exceptionally professional soldier and if anyone in the Army Air Corps was ever going to win a Military cross it was that Cnut.

Bid on these individually or as a pair.

I've asked him for a pair of w@nked in flying gloves, but apparently he gets the REMEs to do that for him.
  2. Quick question (more to annoy you then anything) separate bids on each book or for both?

£10 for Hell Fire (I need something to read when I'm in hospital).

3. I can't remember which one I've read, what one does he fly the helicopter in ;)

£20 for hellfire please.
  4. £10 on Apache

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

£45 the pair
  6. 50 Spondoonees.

Edit ...For the pair.
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

£60 the pair
  8. £70 the pair.....
  9. £80 the pair
  10. £90..look..will you lot just bugger off! I'm trying to do my Christmas shopping here......
  11. I can verify that the books Hols4Heroes are auctioning here are genuine.
    I have authorised the auction so Hols4Heroes can use the money to assist forces personnel and their families.
    I am prepared to write inside each book whatever the winner of the auction wants and / or dedicate the books to whoever they want, individually or collectively. (A Christmas present or a Birthday present? Perhaps you are or know a collector of Military books?)

Good luck and thank you to everyone who bids and supports the Armed Forces.

Ed Macy
    Ed Macy - Apache
  12. Hols4Heroes

£90 with Ugleebuggaa

Moneys to either

Paypal: info@holidays4heroes

or Bank Transfer
    Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

or for overseas
    IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
    Swift: MIDLGB2120G

Many thanks for your bids and support
  13. Have both of these .... both excellent books and worth every penny of Ugleebugga's money .......
    Oh bump ....
  14. Congratulations Ugleebugga.

As soon as holidays4heroes confirms the payment I'll get them to send you an email address so you can contact me. Have a think about what you want in each book.

I know your money will go towards giving someone a lot less fortunate than us a great holiday. You're a good man, have a great Christmas.

Ed Macy MC

Ed Macy - Apache
  15. Hols4Heroes

Thanks again Ed, really grateful.