Ed Egged....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, May 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. He's such a crap leader that being egged on is non news. Who voted him Labour leader? The Tories?
  2. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Arf, arf. We should see more of this irrespective of their Party... and "celebs".

B T W what is Millibland's, uhm, background? A touch of Jewish diaspora? Sub-Continent?
  3. Old man was a commie scribbler, sorry, marxist historian. Mother was a ewe by the name of Phoebe from whom he inherited his good looks.
  4. His father was Marxist academic and a teacher? Hmmm....

Seems he's as English as Queen Victoria
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This grey suited weasel sums up what is wrong with British politics - "professional" politicians who have NEVER had a real job, or done a "real" day's work, who live in a little "political" bubble, surrounded by party yes men and media weasels, and with no idea of what goes on outside.

They have no connection with the electorate, and cannot even understand the daily problems and concerns of "ordinary" people who have to live with the mess the politicians create.

...and yet they think they know what is best for this country...

For all the bile spewed at Murdoch recently, businessmen like him and Alan Sugar would probably make a better job of running the country compared to the ******* who actually get elected.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Milliband even moreso than most - his parents were close to the leading left politicians and Ed grew up surrounded by such gems as Tony Benn, Michael Foot etc. I think he did work experience for Tony Benn as a young 'en.

So yeah, absolutely no connection with the real world. And somehow he got let into Oxford even though he's a ****ing div and didn't get the grades.
  7. This picture of him must be good for a caption comp!
  8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Was it an egg? I think it might have been a political opinion expressed by a passing pigeon...

9. No need for that David. The unions and I beat you fair and square.
  10. In the words of Dellboy - what a plonker! I prefer the w-anchor word!
  11. Who has the money nowadays to waste an egg on that idiot?
  12. Born in London, Miliband is the younger son of Polish Jewish immigrants. His mother, Marion Kozak, a human rights campaigner and early CND member, survived the Holocaust thanks to being protected by Roman Catholic Poles.

Oh dear, we all remember what happened with the last Labour leader that had a wife involved in Human Rights. Hopefully the egg was salmonella ridden and the little twat dies painfully!
  13. It's not east getting stains out of Primark suits you know.