Ed Balls is a muttering idiot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tytus_Barnowl, May 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

• Like Like x 3
  2. To be honest I despair, having just watched PMQT I find myself walking around looking at the floor nodding my head, the moron may have to bat off some stupid questions from the muttering idiots in opposition but I wish he'd stop doing it with pathetic jokes like a chuckling schoolboy constantly looking to his sycophantic mates for moral support, my grandchildren are better equipped to lead this country.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

At last - Cameron's managed to be honest.

Can we have his opinion on Harriet Harperson next?

4. Ed Balls is a muttering idiot, hardly news even if the PM states it publicly.
  5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Yup and just like the many out there today, he has let his standards decline and still want's to be taken serously. He let a man with no standards get under the skin of a man with few. And we let them run the country.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Parliamentary and statesmanlike eh! Ed Balls achieved upsetting Cameron on live TV. That seem's to me to suggest that Cameron lost the plot a little and he did it publicly on live TV. Calm down dear!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. At least he's an English muttering idiot which is more than can be said for his leader who happens to be a gibbering idiot son of a immigrant Jew....

And Ed Balls's father is a complete and utter hypocrite......
  8. Surprised why?

'Labour supporting moron' for a Speaker. :-\\\\

Cameron was right to apologise,but he should have clarified his statement,he's not allowed to say "Ed Balls is a muttering idiot" but, he is still allowed to think (along with the rest of us) "Ed Balls is a muttering idiot "! :giggle:
  9. Oh you have never heard of the official opposition in Parliament then? It's something to keep the governing party on it's toes and it employs a number of tactics to do so. Piss taking is obviously one of them and on this occasion, it got a rise out of the PM. Cameron should have known better!
  10. I don't think the current leadership are doing a terrible job, but they seem to treat PMQ's as a shit comedy panel show. It's pathetic to see.

Labour are worse, if anything. They're guilty of the same and, instead of providing a credible and responsible opposition, they're simply ripping into the government about every single policy - even policies they previously supported. When challenged, they ignore the substance and recite the same smug soundbites.

Unfortunately, they know their target audience. The sort of people who vote Labour don't watch the news, much less PMQ's.
  11. No mention of Mrs Balls aka Yvette Cooper she just spouts on & on & on.
  12. Were Ed Balls just a mutttering idiot I'd hate him less. He's far worse than that.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

He studied at harvard in economics which is worrying in itself but explains the HUGE imbalance and govt debt policy from Mr Brown.
  14. As I keep saying, he was a Kennedy scholar, so he was awarded the scholarship at Harvard on the basis of how useful the Americans thought he might be further down the line.
  15. Give the PM his due:

• Like Like x 7