Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ecomcon

The beatings will continue until the sock puppetry desists.
He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!

He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!
jqEk5TO.gif

I am your father...
Slime, maybe Ecomcon is a pure developer and comes up with designs for large clients and then builds said applications. What do I know about apple products, never owned any, what do I know about DBA or OS, somebody else's job.

Maybe he has done ok in life, considering his dyslexia and doesn't care anymore what trolls think and should not have flounced off.

I've only just seen this drivel.
As it seemed odd to me that ANY (competent) developer would make the mistake you made about Apple products so I did just run it by my trusted developer.
You clearly werent aware of my interest/link to developers or perhaps think you can be simply clueless about other platforms.

To be frank, I only ran your suggestions past dept heads for various platforms who work on multi national or very large projects, so was talking to people who really know their stuff but all had a bit of a look of surprise at your lack of knowledge.

The day you become a moderator - stopping only to take your angina pills to bestill your suddenly fluttering heart and after cleaning up the embarrassing mess you’ve made in your underpants - you can moderate your bit as you see fit.

You sound a wee bit upset mucker...

The day you become a moderator - stopping only to take your angina pills to bestill your suddenly fluttering heart and after cleaning up the embarrassing mess you’ve made in your underpants - you can moderate your bit as you see fit.
Oooh, get her :flower:

Leave me out of this, Gramps.