Ecomcon

Calm down lads, I didn't bring enough bags for all of you.
Pipe down

You're an impotent and largely unnoticed bystander in proceedings. Desperately recycling the same quips in the hope of a pat on the head.

Never forget that.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

Calm down lads, I didn't bring enough bags for all of you.
Did you use Duraglit on that? It's just impressively shiny for something that you clearly enjoy ramming up your hoop.

You might have missed the teensy-weensy speck of irony in my use of the word 'celebrate'. :)
Look, just imagine we took you at you word (run with this), and I spent the afternoon baking him a celebration cake. Just imagine if I went to the trouble to cover it in special asbestos icing in a St George flag design.........

Only for him to look at the cake and say 'I'm not bothered about a cake either way, now don't you look stupid for trying to be nice to me'

Nothing to celebrate here, whether he's gone or not, he'll probably soon be back again anyway to be even less bothered about TR!

Let him make his own cake, perhaps he will choke on it ;)

Look, just imagine we took you at you word (run with this), and I spent the afternoon baking him a celebration cake. Just imagine if I went to the trouble to cover it in special asbestos icing in a St George flag design.........

Only for him to look at the cake and say 'I'm not bothered about a cake either way, now don't you look stupid for trying to be nice to me'

Nothing to celebrate here, whether he's gone or not, he'll probably soon be back again anyway to be even less bothered about TR!

Let him make his own cake, perhaps he will choke on it ;)
That's better...some sensible píss-taking of the original target, rather than the blue-on-blue handbagging to which this thread has descended.

Lads: no points for shooting at someone else's target!

Latest Threads