Ecomcon

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!
The day you become a moderator - stopping only to take your angina pills to bestill your suddenly fluttering heart and after cleaning up the embarrassing mess you’ve made in your underpants - you can moderate your bit as you see fit.

He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!
You sound a wee bit upset mucker...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The day you become a moderator - stopping only to take your angina pills to bestill your suddenly fluttering heart and after cleaning up the embarrassing mess you’ve made in your underpants - you can moderate your bit as you see fit.
Oooh, get her :flower:

Leave me out of this, Gramps.

Good to see you're not bothered, dear.
Not bothered in the slightest old thing; I snap my fingers, you come running and do your little dance for the nice ladies and gentlemen.

Now, try and say something clever before you cut along back to your room until I send for you again.

Not bothered in the slightest old thing; I snap my fingers, you come running and do your little dance for the nice ladies and gentlemen.

Now, try and say something clever before you cut along back to your room until I send for you again.
Ah, so not bothered that not only did you tag me with your notbothery, but you rushed to tell us all how totally not bothered you are.

I'm certainly convinced.

Last edited:
Come on guys, this thread is here to celebrate the queen of 'not being bothered', ARRSE's own version of Vicky Pollard, Echo Beach (or whatever he's called himself this week)...

Let him do his own celebration :)
Even absolutely rubbish developers (and there are loads of them) can earn a good wage, so he can pay for his own celebrating ;)
In my area many of the juniors are on £45000 pa, in London they would earn a lot more.
The good ones who become seniors or managers can earn a lot more again.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Come on guys, this thread is here to celebrate the queen of 'not being bothered', ARRSE's own version of Vicky Pollard, Echo Beach (or whatever he's called himself this week)...

And there was me thinking it was a thread started by a jealous @Baglock so he could bubble another member and get him RoPs! o_O

Let him do his own celebration :)
Even absolutely rubbish developers (and there are loads of them) can earn a good wage, so he can pay for his own celebrating ;)
In my area many of the juniors are on £45000 pa, in London they would earn a lot more.
The good ones who become seniors or managers can earn a lot more again.
You might have missed the teensy-weensy speck of irony in my use of the word 'celebrate'. :)

Latest Threads