Ecomcon

I am your father...
Slime, maybe Ecomcon is a pure developer and comes up with designs for large clients and then builds said applications. What do I know about apple products, never owned any, what do I know about DBA or OS, somebody else's job.

Maybe he has done ok in life, considering his dyslexia and doesn't care anymore what trolls think and should not have flounced off.
Yeah. A tech developer that never considered alternative platforms.

Like those exist. You knob.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am your father...
Slime, maybe Ecomcon is a pure developer and comes up with designs for large clients and then builds said applications. What do I know about apple products, never owned any, what do I know about DBA or OS, somebody else's job.

Maybe he has done ok in life, considering his dyslexia and doesn't care anymore what trolls think and should not have flounced off.
Or possibly he's a monumental cock just like you? One might even say EXACTLY like you

Rather than you dribbling all over a fairly decent thread .....
Playing the man again :) seems to be the thoroughly modern way of dealing with alternative opinions.
You must be new to social media. Or have you never had anyone disagree with you before?
The problem with people like you, is the general public don't buy what your selling anymore and the appeals for something to be done, aren't working either.
You’re

People like me? The ones who disagree with you?
The establishment have lost control of the narrative, so yes the Russians are pushing one, but so is everyone else including me, exploring and making our own choices.
Believing the agitprop that you push
Syria is one of many points of conflict between the real libertarians like myself and others, or your selective truth-based top down authoritarian manner.
You’re a libertarian? Yet you promote what Putin and his cronies push?

My selective truth? You need to take a long hard look in the mirror ‘alleged especially picked RTG’

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Rather than you dribbling all over a fairly decent thread .....

You must be new to social media. Or have you never had anyone disagree with you before?

You’re

People like me? The ones who disagree with you?

Believing the agitprop that you push

You’re a libertarian? Yet you promote what Putin and his cronies push?

My selective truth? You need to take a long hard look in the mirror ‘alleged especially picked RTG’
He's been on the brexit thread @Deleted 155579 peddling the same shite in the same style as Ecomcon having appeared just as the one profile was binned. He claims to be British and ex UK forces

Nothing wrong with Russians posting on this forum. I welcome alternative PoVs. But pretending to be a Brit whilst peddling divisive propaganda is something else.

Do our mods know if this is the same poster? @Guns @Good CO @Sixty

He's been on the brexit thread @Deleted 155579 peddling the same shite in the same style as Ecomcon having appeared just as the one profile was binned. He claims to be British and ex UK forces

Nothing wrong with Russians posting on this forum. I welcome alternative PoVs. But pretending to be a Brit whilst peddling divisive propaganda is something else.

Do our mods know if this is the same poster? @Guns @Good CO @Sixty
He’s admitted it, but rather than ruin the Syria thread, I thought I’d put it in his thread:
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/syria.161743/page-771#post-8698702
So you are following me then and you don't think that a tad creepy.
If I was following you, you’d know it and it also shows on your profile. I read a lot and comment on some things and not on others. As Ecomcon we crossed paths. As Deleted 155579 we’ve crossed paths. Not 100% sure yet, but getting there.

Or are you saying I shouldn’t pick up on things you say? I suppose you could just put me on ‘ignore’
Well that is inevitable given I am the same person and we pretty much don't agree with each other on anything.
You’ll still cry about the ‘'UK Gov' Troll Squad on here’. Thought you were off?

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
No idea since the other one's gone. This one's from Sunderland though.

Since @scalieback just posted a link to where Deleted 155579 admitted to being a sock - in a part of the site that I moderate - the inevitable has occurred.
Thank you for your service

He claims to be British and ex UK forces
Pretty much as below:
I see somebody who wriggles out of a lot of statements he makes. Since you started here under your other username you have been pushing a ‘I agree it’s Russia but... ‘ agenda. You claim to have been especially picked to be a RTG at Sutton Coldfield, which includes tests for both literacy and numeracy. Yet you continuously use ‘there’ when ‘their’ or ‘they're’ are more appropriate and ‘been’ instead of ‘being’.

11 years allegedly and you ‘rose’ to L/Cpl. You couldn’t be a ‘Spec Op’ due to Polish ancestry, but somehow you made RTG.

You also have your own definition of racism. Completely ‘not bothered’ by responses yet continue to respond.

Last edited:
@Deleted 155579 on RoPs? Has he flounced again?
Deleted 155579
On ROPS On ROPs
Yesterday at 11:07 AM#4,030
Given the distaste you hold for TR, you don't half talk about him

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The beatings will continue until the sock puppetry desists.
He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He can hardly be a sock puppet if the original has gone, surely he then becomes a poster in his own right?

Still if you wish to carry on taking your instruction from Baglock, a known sockpuppet user and winner and second runner-up of SPOTY2017, then fine. Let the censorship continue!

I am your father...

I've only just seen this drivel.
As it seemed odd to me that ANY (competent) developer would make the mistake you made about Apple products so I did just run it by my trusted developer.
You clearly werent aware of my interest/link to developers or perhaps think you can be simply clueless about other platforms.

To be frank, I only ran your suggestions past dept heads for various platforms who work on multi national or very large projects, so was talking to people who really know their stuff but all had a bit of a look of surprise at your lack of knowledge.

Latest Threads