Ebola medal

Like I mentioned in the other thread, what about 'foot and mouth' and 'mad cow disease' awards.

Usual government PR machine in motion.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Well it's also very kind of them to finally agree that the same nurses can have a 1% pay rise almost one year after ignoring the pay review body.
Hey there's an election soon...

Well it's also very kind of them to finally agree that the same nurses can have a 1% pay rise almost one year after ignoring the pay review body.
Hey there's an election soon...
They get paid far to much as it is, all they do is sit around posting on ARRSE when they should be working.

The_Duke

LE
Does that mean I can expect to get a post dated Op Fresco medal in the post soon?
The OP FRESCO medal carries a volleyball net on the back to reflect the risk and rigour of the fire brigade, the OP PENINSULAR one has an image of a bloated cow carcase.

The rack will look awesome with those added.

That's a bit harsh, your stores must be almost empty now, you'll be a millionaire with your online sales.
I was thinking of throwing a few quid RGJblokes way, as apparently he paid for all those missing stores...
but then I thought "**** him".

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Do they get a medal for not having a needle stick injury? Kind of like a medal for basic job competency?

Haven't NHS nurses been taken to task recently about not introducing themselves before grabbing and poking people, and generally lacking good manners?

i have it on good authority qualifying period with be 72 hrs...there's a break from the norm!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps I've watched 'Outbreak' too many times but I find it hard to begrudge a medal for those who volunteered to put themselves in the way of Ebola.

Everything's turned out OK, the various aid charities have got some useful footage for their future advertising and the UK didn't get slimed, but no-one knew that would be the endgame when they volunteered.

Apart from anything else, the military contribution proved that there are still bits of the British Army that work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rizzo Medals 1
FEASG Medals 85
modwatchdog Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa 35

Latest Threads