Ebay Knobskull

He's / She's flogging Help For Heroes kit with no mention of any cash being passed on and, read the description, 3 times he fails to spell Heroes.

If you live anywhere near Carlton, Nottinghamshire hunt him/her down and kick them up a height

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Help-for-H...item20d4bc6c25
Why? They got it from H4H and are now selling it? I won a charity raffle prize and sold it - should I get the same treatment? KNOB!

Wor lass bought a spitz dog,I kept standing on the cunt,so I sold it.I gave her the money,what's the fucking problem?

He's / She's flogging Help For Heroes kit with no mention of any cash being passed on and, read the description, 3 times he fails to spell Heroes.

If you live anywhere near Carlton, Nottinghamshire hunt him/her down and kick them up a height
Not just anyone can copy, its quite an art.

He's from Nott'nam, give the man a break.

Ok, gism hunter, name the time and place and I'll be there to kick your cunt in. You fucking bastard.

Are you said purveyor of the Hoodie subject of this enquiry?

^ Hoi, I've just fucking said that!

No, I just wanted to make an appointment to beat up the OP and then suddenly get a job on the rigs when the day arrives.

No, I just wanted to make an appointment to beat up the OP and then suddenly get a job on the rigs when the day arrives.
Ah, mere gratuitous violence. Perfectly understandable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 42
chuggafugga Waltenkommando 52
G The NAAFI Bar 6