Ebay item no. 180726587776 Classic! (read the description).

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigjimdangley, Sep 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good lad! He should have kept the guy's address on there so the winner could go and throw stones at the windows.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brilliant.

I particularly liked the diclaimer form eBay at the end "eBay doesn't allow the use of profanity or vulgar language on the site. This includes language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature
    [FONT=Arial, Verdana]If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow sellers to 'blurb' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***)"

Wouldn't last two minutes on here:nod:

[/FONT]

3. fair play looks like he might get that night on the lash by the looks of it

4. AND 4 days left on the bid. This should earn him enough for a cheeky weekend away in some flea ridden eastern European hovel getting the good AIDS.

Good luck to the boy.

5. Keep an eye on The Scum next week!! He's getting messages from journo's now!

Wonder what the headline will be? ARSERS ideas below............................

6. It's all over FB too. It's cosmic. You've gotta feel for the bloke.

7. Brilliant..

8. Well done that fella.

9. The guy has a sense of style that makes him a perfect ARRSEr, to be honest there is something in his humour that is quite military. If he is not one of us already he should perhaps be invited. Sluggy or BigBird could no doubt console him over his recent loss.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Complete genius.

11. My thoughts exactly, must be either a padbrat or ex serving, although he has missed a few tricks i would have programmed it to send her a lot further afield, she has actually turned out to be a crap shag and farts nonstop in bed at night, ah well that will teach me ,married women never could resist though.... best of luck if you bid,

regards Nigel!

P.S. Rather proud of the old appendage actually well over the average size for us Carib bean real men.

12. Or is it just a knackered Satnav with a story to bump up the price?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Glass half empty again today? Don't spoil the dream for the rest of us!

14. Posting her contact details and Nigel's Lat/Long on ARRSE would be an inspired act of spite. We can rest assured that it's occurred to him.