eBay item legality

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RifleButts, May 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. there are plenty of items endorsed or sold off over the years, doesnt mean its illegal
  2. Fair one.
  3. Bands do change drums, I beleive the Royal Marimes have just taken a delivery of some new kit. May have been returned to CaMus and sold/ disposed of from there.
  4. Given the price it will probably go back into his attic.
  5. IMHO I don't think there is a problem as long as the correct paperwork is produced. There are a lot of similar items for sale in militaria shops etc. However, if it is not legal, I am pretty sure that the RMPs will b e aware of this sale as they seem to work closely with ebay on such issues.
  6. Many of the old drums get presented to people in various roles, I have seen it at a few units over the years.

Price is a bit steep but I hope he sells it.

Are you the new fleabay police? Who gives a **** what people are selling? If it's illegal then they will have their collars felt.
  7. 21 quid for a box.....its amazing the desperation there is
  8. Would have thought it better to go to their HHQ, with a plaque stating who presented by, that would last longer than the money.
  9. MOD Plod do all the eBay stuff.
  10. I suppose you could buy a cheap copy medal and put it in the original box and sell it as the real deal. :)
  11. Oh right. I thought it was the RMPs as I got a letter off them when I purchased something of ebay which had apparently had been pinched and they wanted a statement off me.