eBay item legality

Bands do change drums, I beleive the Royal Marimes have just taken a delivery of some new kit. May have been returned to CaMus and sold/ disposed of from there.

IMHO I don't think there is a problem as long as the correct paperwork is produced. There are a lot of similar items for sale in militaria shops etc. However, if it is not legal, I am pretty sure that the RMPs will b e aware of this sale as they seem to work closely with ebay on such issues.

Many of the old drums get presented to people in various roles, I have seen it at a few units over the years.

Price is a bit steep but I hope he sells it.

Are you the new fleabay police? Who gives a **** what people are selling? If it's illegal then they will have their collars felt.

Would have thought it better to go to their HHQ, with a plaque stating who presented by, that would last longer than the money.

21 quid for a box.....its amazing the desperation there is
I suppose you could buy a cheap copy medal and put it in the original box and sell it as the real deal. :)

I suppose you could buy a cheap copy medal and put it in the original box and sell it as the real deal. :)
I would get a chocolate coin and attach some ribbon to it and put it in the box.

Wish I qualified for this medal now, could have made a couple of 100 or so.

Oh right. I thought it was the RMPs as I got a letter off them when I purchased something of ebay which had apparently had been pinched and they wanted a statement off me.
Did they let you keep the Chally 2? :)

I've seen drums be presented to people when leaving the Army/unit, so no great shakes if one appears on Ebay - they are private property

There is a shop near Colliers Quay in Singapore that sells exmilitary and police drums of all shapes and sizes, as far as I know it was still trading when we were there in february, potters in Aldershot used to sell them many moons ago

What's the legality on drill rounds? I saw some of those on fleabay a while back.