ebay item, fun and games to be had

Can you post the question and answer?

At work therefore the fun police are preventing me to access Ebay......fatherless's

batfink

War Hero
Q: The important question is: How many bitches can you fit in the back of it? If I can't fit at least two fat bitches in it and still have enough wiggle room to defile them then it's not worth it. Any photographic support you have would be appreciated.

A: It has, unfortunately not been tested with obese women. Only svelte model type ladies have graced its interior I would be happy to demonstrate its fat lady carry capacity if you could supply the mingers

I dont think "The Gimp" is ex-booty check motoring thread

lol it depends if he shows the questions posed?

a good comeback "why 2 grand spent on suspension if no fat mingers have been in it?"

bongobootneck said:
Question & Answer

Q: The important question is: How many bitches can you fit in the back of it? If I can't fit at least two fat bitches in it and still have enough wiggle room to defile them then it's not worth it. Any photographic support you have would be appreciated.

A: It has, unfortunately not been tested with obese women. Only svelte model type ladies have graced its interior I would be happy to demonstrate its fat lady carry capacity if you could supply the mingers
beaten to it ... Oh well.