ebay item, fun and games to be had

Can you post the question and answer?

At work therefore the fun police are preventing me to access Ebay......fatherless's

Q: The important question is: How many bitches can you fit in the back of it? If I can't fit at least two fat bitches in it and still have enough wiggle room to defile them then it's not worth it. Any photographic support you have would be appreciated.

A: It has, unfortunately not been tested with obese women. Only svelte model type ladies have graced its interior I would be happy to demonstrate its fat lady carry capacity if you could supply the mingers

I dont think "The Gimp" is ex-booty check motoring thread

lol it depends if he shows the questions posed?

a good comeback "why 2 grand spent on suspension if no fat mingers have been in it?"

bongobootneck said:
Question & Answer

Q: The important question is: How many bitches can you fit in the back of it? If I can't fit at least two fat bitches in it and still have enough wiggle room to defile them then it's not worth it. Any photographic support you have would be appreciated.

A: It has, unfortunately not been tested with obese women. Only svelte model type ladies have graced its interior I would be happy to demonstrate its fat lady carry capacity if you could supply the mingers
beaten to it ... Oh well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mikal Military History and Militaria 15
Fireplace The NAAFI Bar 16
R The Intelligence Cell 25