EBAY - Interesting sales pitch.

Attachments

Denim jacket phot, prominent lump in throat and David Dickinson hands. 'Nuff said

Have none of you noticed that it's ginger?

I actually read her listing too and found this:

all clothing items worn by female who is 5ft 6" and 37 26 37 to give an idea of the fit on yourself

if you have any questions regarding size or other aspect of any item please do contact us by ebay messaging service, email on amazingmaggie@hotmail.co.uk OR my preferred method of communication is by phone, on 07984 537413

So Mags has a fit body, email and phone number, who's up for ringing/emailing her for some other choice photos?

I sent her a text about 30 mins ago........nothing heard thus far.

Probably because I sent her one saying 'You are the subject of a thread on ARRSE and now that they've decided that you are not a man after some debate, expect to be contacted by a load of pervs.'

Probably because I sent her one saying 'You are the subject of a thread on ARRSE and now that they've decided that you are not a man after some debate, expect to be contacted by a load of pervs.'
Nice one, just blew snot into me scoff!!

You can make easy money on ebay especially if your lass as a few pair of old flat shoes hanging about.

Just put "well worn" into ebay search and you will be quite surprised what comes up.

I sold a manky old pair of trainers to a French pervert for £35.00, he even sent me an e mail to ask me not to wash them ! Never laughed so much in my life.

Here's an example, Trashed well worn boots *private* on eBay (end time 28-Nov-10 17:27:05 GMT)

See the price? Get your lasses shoes flogged, soon be chrimbo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PepperSeaDog Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
Hitlerwasabitnaughty The Intelligence Cell 3
C Royal Signals 19