Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay in here ONLY

Boxy

GCM
I can’t believe I am saying this but for the first time in my life I am suffering with spoon envy.

I must now Google up said Vango Titanium and buy one.

Just don’t put it in the dishwasher...she thought she was doing me a favour

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can’t believe I am saying this but for the first time in my life I am suffering with spoon envy.

I must now Google up said Vango Titanium and buy one.
Have a good search, prices are alles uber die platz.
Sea to Summit sell them too.

A mate gave me a S2S kfs like this but a bit shorter on my last Afg tour, one of the best pieces of gucci kit I've ever had.

Just don’t put it in the dishwasher...she thought she was doing me a favour
Coated ally doesn't always like being battered by salt, the tried and trusted "lick it clean and back in the pouch/pocket" is proven to be sterile and Covid free.

My first one was Sea to Summit but that went walkabout when Air France chucked away my luggage, the cunts.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My first one was Sea to Summit but that went walkabout when Air France chucked away my luggage, the cunts.
You know Air Frog, they never chuck away luggage.
They merely keep it.

The cunts.

Hope they enjoyed the 15kg of boerewors and steak in there when they eventually got round to opening it.

This lot is not just for a copy of Basic Battle Skills but this one is actually for No 7!

That's right, can you imagine, the actual 7th copy ever made. Must be worth a few bob, anyone got Number 1?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Prompted by the news on another thread about some bloke nicking stuff from Buck House and putting it on ebay I had a quick peruse and came across this.

£15 for the most manky old ammo box ever. That is box not boxes even FFS!!!

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 05.02.59.png

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 11

Latest Threads