Ebay in here ONLY

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hi Guys,

What do you make of these, apparently they are current issue, my lad bought a set for airsoft and he can't use them as they just fog up within a couple of minutes, there is np makers logo or NSN number etc, so I think they are trying to BS people, I am open to suggestions (ha ha I know what's coming now ;) sensible ones please) as it was his hard earned cash (His dads too tight)
They look gen.

Hi Guys,

What do you make of these, apparently they are current issue, my lad bought a set for airsoft and he can't use them as they just fog up within a couple of minutes, there is np makers logo or NSN number etc, so I think they are trying to BS people, I am open to suggestions (ha ha I know what's coming now ;) sensible ones please) as it was his hard earned cash (His dads too tight)
make of what?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hi Guys,

What do you make of these, apparently they are current issue, my lad bought a set for airsoft and he can't use them as they just fog up within a couple of minutes,
He might be telling you porkies about his hobby.

They goggles have been thoroughly tested and are fine for most activities.
As noted on the discovery of Fluffy Bunny's body, they have been known to fog up when used in sexual autoasphixiation.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ok guys turns out the NSN number is as follows, can anyone check this for me ?
NSN 8464-99-132-1366

Some ARRSERs will recall from two or three years ago eBay sales - mostly automotive items - from

PLATOTHEFISH

Someone routinely posted, here, his reponses to prospective buyers. They were examples of literary genius. Although I cannot remember shit, I do remember his eBay moniker so looked him up and sent a message to him
asking him to please sell more stuff so we could enjoy his writing talents.

Moments ago I received this:

Hi

Many thanks. One day...

-platothefish

Soon, I hope. He seems to be the Tom sharpe of eBay.

=================

Examples can be found on Page 118 of this very thread. The search function is great!

Ebay in here ONLY

Some ARRSERs will recall from two or three years ago eBay sales - mostly automotive items - from

PLATOTHEFISH

Someone routinely posted, here, his reponses to prospective buyers. They were examples of literary genius. Although I cannot remember shit, I do remember his eBay moniker so looked him up and sent a message to him
asking him to please sell more stuff so we could enjoy his writing talents.

Moments ago I received this:

Hi

Many thanks. One day...

-platothefish

Soon, I hope. He seems to be the Tom sharpe of eBay.

=================

Examples can be found on Page 118 of this very thread. The search function is great!

Ebay in here ONLY
Plato the Fish - ebay responses

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Dunno if this is the right place, but has anyone got a 58 pattern poncho they'd like to donate to a good cause ? I'm the proud owner of an early 80s 58 pattern sleeping bag in immaculate nick, many hours of comfy kip but have discovered it isn't very waterproof. Please PM me ....