ebay - for the ETS

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Deep swimmer, Nov 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's how to browse ebay from the comfort of your local elan computer. Bid for something - anything, then wait for ebay to email you back when you've been outbid. Use the link from the email to access ebay. You can then browse, search, place bids, check your bidding status etc etc. Happy now?
    Still can't access the Hun though!
  2. How do you make the initial bid? On another computer?By pigeon?
  3. That's the only stumbling block. You will need to log from a computer that doesn't red list everything. Try the mess, internet cafe or.... does your office have a dial 0 facility. Simply connect a lap top or standalone to that line and make sure it dials 0 before it dials the internet number. This is obviously unethical and a drain on HM resources, but just don't kick the arrse. If you want to do it - you will always be able to find a way.
  4. Cheers I'll give it a go.I look forward to improving my Indian Shrunken Head collection in office hours :lol: (amazing what you find on ebay)
  5. Onco on ebay you could always sell all those useless things you don't need in a centre-like the OC's dog, the IERO clerk's excess fat and 250 old EFP notes folders
  6. That's sacrilige. Those old EFP folders are vitally important. How else will doors stay open? How else will old officers teach the CLM syllabus? Are you mad? Put one on ebay and see if it sells. Let me know if it does, I'll be able to get much more for a CLM folder.
  7. Funnily enough I just did an MA module and guess what the offprints were housed in...