Ebay bo**ocks

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Beechams, Apr 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Please..shot the sad fecker who ordered these

2. and you for thinking of that reply
    and me for this one.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. South Australia Scottish Regiment?

4. Saturday and Sunday Regiment?

5. State Authorised Slaughter Regiment ?

6. Sweet and Sour Rgt... those walts will buy anything

Spring clean time.... time to get rid of that old junk on ebay.

All you have to do is post as the item being ex reg't clobber. Time for a ARRSE comp... who can post the most bone ex sas item. :?

Would need a seperate thread as the slagging would be too much I fear. :D

7. Part of that competition pompadour would have to be the person who gets the most money :twisted:

8. Short Arrsed Soldiers

:lol:

9. Wouldn't be an Aussie item would it?

That's what they call "The Gerbils"

10. Don't laugh about ebay, I have sold all manner of surplus junk on ebay.

But I have to admit that there are a number of ‘Reputable’ traders, who rip people off on ebay say it is gen kit.

As they say a fool & his money are easily parted

11. So how much did it go for?

Walts - gotta love 'em

12. MDN, Cuts & other proud poo-sculpters could take dumps in zip-lock bags & sell them as genuine recycled SAS covert ops rations! 8O

13. Anyone fancy an "SAS Survuval Issue Mars Bar" as used behind the lines in Iraq?

...oh, b0ll0cks! Bloody eBay have suspended me! Just because I was offering the above item? I really wanted to see just who woud bid for a ordinary mars bar, that I'd knocked around a bit, just because I claimed it was used as a survival aid behind the lines in Iraq. No sense of humour...

14. At the moment it seems to be loads of kit that have wings and DZ flashes sewn on, with the comment "Worn in Iraq"

Maybe I should have save a couple pair of my issue socks and put them on!

15. For Sale: One ex-husband, poor condition but ex SAS, trained to get in and then out again without anyone noticing.........