eBay banned items

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Aug 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/the-10-craziest-items-you-can-t-sell-on-ebay.html

Where firearms are concerned, even flare guns for marine safety, it seems any PART which is essential to firing is banned: bolts, barrels, etc. I just checked and was surprised to find magazine and bolt heads listed. They cannot even stick to their own policies.

A couple of years back I sent a congratulatory email to some chap in Oz who successfully listed an Enfield cup discharger. The censors at eBay must have thought it was part of a mess kit.
  2. I keep getting my ad for transport cages for dogs removed off gumtree which is owned by eBay claiming it's animal cruelty never mind the back door puppy farmers which advertise all the time on it got me beat how it works.
  3. Sell them as kinky sex cages, that happen to be dog sized and ideal for transportation.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Knew a guy who sold a deactivated weapon on ebay. He advertised the certificate.Described the weapon it belonged to.

Said the sale of the paperwork, included a free weapon.

Smart as carrots.
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

And double the price!
  6. Know a bloke who got caught flogging logbooks for cars. He was actually selling a pile of rust with the correct paperwork as a " restoration project"
  7. Oh ffs, who made you a MOD?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

EM said it was a good idea.
  9. I bet you're fun at parties.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I've seen humane killers on there a couple of times.
  11. Saves you being outside smashing up bus shelters I guess! :)
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I have acquired new buttons and im looking for someone to try them out on :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm starting up a business...selling lines of my 'Logs' and 'floaters' in juice in little recycled plastic containers that had my Old Geesers 'Ready Meals' in.... I wonder if I can sell 'em on Epay...??

14. EM(PBUH) must have been likkered up to the eyebrows and had half a pound of charlie choking up his sinuses. Do we need to watch out for rains of frogs and plagues of locusts?
  15. This chaps scorched, battered yet still operational ride....