Eating toe nails YES or NO

theiftaker said:
Yes with a knob cheese dip.
Mmmmm, yeah, especially mixed with toe jam, LOVELY!!!!

i do. if you let them grow, they get quite thick and strong, good for chewing.

Pyrex said:
theiftaker said:
Yes with a knob cheese dip.
Mmmmm, yeah, especially mixed with toe jam, LOVELY!!!!
Toe jam and toenails - Muller Light for the masses. Yummy.

Used to eat 'em but a fungul infection has eradicated my toenails so fallen back on eating snot and sniffing my fingers after scratching my hoop.

Best and most natural toothpicks in the world.
May_fair

I feel mixed on this issue, i do not do it, although i would if i had the flexability to bite my own toe nails off, then yes i would it is not wrong my friend express your natural ways. :)

callum13 said:
I feel mixed on this issue, i do not do it, although i would if i had the flexability to bite my own toe nails off, then yes i would it is not wrong my friend express your natural ways. :)
You don't have to be flexible, try picking them the next time you get out the bath/shower; they come off in long thin strips, which make excellent tooth picks, or you can wait for them to dry out, and crush them, a-la-thegimp. Or save them up, and then spit them at your wife/girfriend when asked what are you chewing :D

Im tempted to drop them in the other halfs Alpen to see if she notices. I would chew them for a bit to soften them up first though, its only polite.

Ive always bitten mine off.
While lying on the couch at the diabetic foot clinic the other day,having the horrible mess that is my right foot mended,I let this fact drop,when the nurse asked me how I trim them,and she looked at me like Id confessed to marrying my sister,then gave me a 30 minute lecture on the correct way.
It just feels so goooood when I do it though