Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Menu A
Menu B
Menu C
Menu D

I thought this was going to be another thread about crotch hair. Color me disappointed.

bi-ped mutton

bouncy steak

aussie gammon

vermin burger

or mix and match for a combination.

FluffyBunny said:
The first one of the blokes who tries eating me will get a swift boot to the happysacks.

Ladies, no such treatment awaits you :) Please be kind enough to form an orderly queue.
How many times is it that nutritionists recommend you chew each mouthful? :wink:

Different creature; but it's the thought that counts........

Personally I don't mind a bit of roo but it has to be cooked properly or it's as tough as old boots. After all you don't see many fat kangaroos.

i'v posted this pic before,

but once more for the PETA supporters eh?

isnt the dog happy??? bless him

wallaby can be tough, best minced or cut into chunks for long cooked stews.

that russki idea in sossys is a good one, may have to try that.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
TankiesYank said:
I thought this was going to be another thread about crotch hair. Color me disappointed.
Dang!.....minds, great, alike.......dang!

( what IS a Brazillian and why is it preferable to a 'Hollywood' anyway ?)

browny31310 said:
I still prefer Koala,wombat and possum
Naw nothing beats my favourite 'Flame broiled swan fillets stuffed into a whale's blowhole, garnished with seared seal pup tongue's' . Luvverly mmmmmmmmmmm :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GRFC said:
browny31310 said:
I still prefer Koala,wombat and possum
Naw nothing beats my favourite 'Flame broiled swan fillets stuffed into a whale's blowhole, garnished with seared seal pup tongue's' . Luvverly mmmmmmmmmmm :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sweet :lol:

Washed down with the warm blood of a freshly killed lamb perhaps?

I can forgive the Aussies for being a little obtuse and not understanding why we eat beef not cow, but I'm bitterly disappointed that they are turning into a bunch of limp-wristed poofs.
What happened to Australia being the last bastion of Anglo-Saxon virility? I have long despaired at the effeminacy of my own countrymen, but I never thought our ocker cousins would embrace latent homosexuality with the same enthusiasm.
Steve Irwin may be an irritating knob, but at least he's got balls, bloody huge ones I should imagine, and I'll bet he eats his KANGAROO steaks straight off the bone, without even killing Skippy first.

Fuc*ing poofs! :roll:

sandmanfez said:
I can forgive the Aussies for being a little obtuse and not understanding why we eat beef not cow, but I'm bitterly disappointed that they are turning into a bunch of limp-wristed poofs.
What happened to Australia being the last bastion of Anglo-Saxon virility? I have long despaired at the effeminacy of my own countrymen, but I never thought our ocker cousins would embrace latent homosexuality with the same enthusiasm.
Steve Irwin may be an irritating knob, but at least he's got balls, bloody huge ones I should imagine, and I'll bet he eats his KANGAROO steaks straight off the bone, without even killing Skippy first.

Fuc*ing poofs! :roll:
Don't be misled mate. Anyone wanting to be PC with roo meat is probably a visiting New Zealander.

The fluffy creature thing has always been an issue with me. Most people are quite happy to eat the embrio of un-born chicken, why do they balk at eating such delights as Roo, hedhog, etc??

I would have ate an ex's Cat (it pissed on my fecking head) only she got to me as I was putting it in the microwave.

jinxy said:
The fluffy creature thing has always been an issue with me. Most people are quite happy to eat the embrio of un-born chicken, why do they balk at eating such delights as Roo, hedhog, etc??

I would have ate an ex's Cat (it pissed on my fecking head) only she got to me as I was putting it in the microwave.
That's disgusting!

Everyone knows you have to marinate them for at least an hour before you cook them.