Eating a national icon... yay or nay?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Kakashi, Oct 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just polished off a quite delectable Kanagaroo roast, I was greeted with cries of abuse from my flatmate.

Being as roo is better then beef for numerous reasons despite skippy being a very important icon in this country, am I right in telling him to **** right off?

2. Munch on mukka. Its either that or eat salad and we all know thats just wrong!
  3. It's a well known fact that Skippy pushed little Timmy down that mine shaft,he then told Timmy if he told the truth he would kill him,

Skippy then took all the credit for the rescue, and became a national icon in Oz

not many people know that
  4. No one seems to mind the Welsh eating leaks.
  5. Mmmm. Insightful.
  6. Leeks Markintime :p
    ... too true, leeks go down well with kangaroo ;)
    Recipe of the week: Cennin, Cangarw a Cwrw :D

edited for spelling.
  7. Washed down with a nice Bald Eagle ice cream.
  8. :lol: :lol: im glad i've just finished me brew :lol:
  9. The French are going to be in trouble. They eat cocks (capons) all the time.
  10. I do. I fcuking hate the troglodyte fcuks and maintain that they shouldn't be fed at all.

Come to think about it I feel much the same way about our chippy antipodean bar staff producing cousins.
  11. It's important that as many people as possible get tucked into these animals now, especially the rarer breeds like pandas and the like, our grandchildren will never forgive us for not being able to describe the flavour of these soon to become extinct species.
  12. Isn't a Frenchman eating a cock just cannibalism?