Eat da poo poo

saw this earlier. classic

Not my er, cup of tea. But everyone to their own.

awesome video.

Bollock-chops said:
Hmmm, eating poo poo is probably healthier than fukcing anything with a hole.
I defer to your superior knowledge whilst refraining from testing your theory.

I wish I could find this radio broadcast on the BBC World Service about villagers who are fleeing their village because apparently there is a ghost going around sodomising everyone. Some of them have left altogether whilst some remain stuck in a nearby church, certain that they will be sodomised if they leave. I wonder if its the local Witch Doctor who is going around doing it in a white sheet or loads of talcum powder and then having a right old giggle about it afterwards!

This clearly needs to be on the next equal ops briefing I'm force to attend.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus. I knew Obama was a Commie Pinko pervert because my friends in the USA told me. But eating poo-poo? Who could have imagined it?

Truly these African people have much to teach us.

I must say if that is the African Parental Guidance then I really want to see their version of the little mermaid. :)

I particularly like the man who shouts out the question 'like ice-cream?' after the main speaker mentions anal licking.

Seconded by the quote 'its so painful they must take drugs.... but they enjoy it!'

You know Blackadder, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh.

I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs.

In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Ancient_Mariner said:
You know Blackadder, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh.

I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs.

In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!
:D

Someone should explain felching and skiffing to him. The hermers will get the blame but it would be worth it for them become part of his sermon.

Ancient_Mariner said:
It wasnt the QLR by any chance was it? snigger!!!