Eat da poo poo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cupoftea, Jun 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. saw this earlier. classic
  2. Not my er, cup of tea. But everyone to their own.
  3. Good of him to ask the children to leave after he mentions anal fisting.
  4. He hasn't quite thought through lesbians though, imagine him trying to show that one.
  5. awesome video.
  6. Hmmm, eating poo poo is probably healthier than fukcing anything with a hole.
  7. I'm sold, i'll never eat a Ugandan's poo poo again.
    Tough resolution I know, but i'm determined to stick to it
  8. I defer to your superior knowledge whilst refraining from testing your theory.
  9. lol that mans a funny colour.
  10. I wish I could find this radio broadcast on the BBC World Service about villagers who are fleeing their village because apparently there is a ghost going around sodomising everyone. Some of them have left altogether whilst some remain stuck in a nearby church, certain that they will be sodomised if they leave. I wonder if its the local Witch Doctor who is going around doing it in a white sheet or loads of talcum powder and then having a right old giggle about it afterwards!
  11. I'm less offended by your racism than your use of the l word.
    Never do it again
  12. This clearly needs to be on the next equal ops briefing I'm force to attend.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. I knew Obama was a Commie Pinko pervert because my friends in the USA told me. But eating poo-poo? Who could have imagined it?

Truly these African people have much to teach us.
  14. I must say if that is the African Parental Guidance then I really want to see their version of the little mermaid. :)