EasyJet CrabAir Takeover

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't be shocked, biggles contracted brittania back in the day for flights from Luton. Never have I experienced a hand break turn with full throttle at the end of a taxi way.....fair shit me 'sen

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Don't be shocked, biggles contracted brittania back in the day for flights from Luton. Never have I experienced a hand break turn with full throttle at the end of a taxi way.....fair shit me 'sen

Luton is no longer JSATC though, so are EasyJet going to be working out of Brize?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
At least you wouldn't have to turn up 12 hours before your flight.

I would have thought Ryanair would have been better, their front of house customer service is identical.

Also the Belize and FI runs during GW1.

How I chuckled in the departure lounge (Ha!) at Brize at the guys flying out to Saudi sat there in full uniform and NBC kit; us sat across them off for a tour in the FI in shorts and T-shirts. Even got fairly pissed on the way down as no one told Britannia not to serve alcohol :)