• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Easy Life in Scotland

#1
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
 
#2
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Are you sure you should be driving if you're on crack?
 
#3
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Hmmmm it is June, it is the summer, oh wait were they tourists 8O
 
#4
johnboyzzz said:
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Hmmmm it is June, it is the summer, oh wait were they tourists 8O
Unless its a busmans holiday for the underclass.... 8O
 
#5
sebcoe said:
johnboyzzz said:
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Hmmmm it is June, it is the summer, oh wait were they tourists 8O
Unless its a busmans holiday for the underclass.... 8O
And all the pubs in England were empty at the same time :twisted:
 
#7
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Torry = Aberdeen = oil capital of Europe = off duty offshore/shift workers.

And Torry quines.

Q. What's the difference between a Zanussi Washing Machine and a Torry Quine ?

A. The Zanussi won't text you a 100 times a day after you dump your load in it !
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
And you didn't go in and buy a round.....tight barsteward :p
 
#9
Legallybald said:
sebcoe said:
I just drove passed the Caladonian Pub in Torry.....feck me it was full at 1550hrs, if thats the case why do our "sweaty" friends complain about...the english govt ......the Benefits up here must be good....does Mr Cameron know this !!
Torry = Aberdeen = oil capital of Europe = off duty offshore/shift workers.

Most Offshore lads only see Aberdeen airport.......I dont think Torry & workers go in the same sentance

And Torry quines.

Q. What's the difference between a Zanussi Washing Machine and a Torry Quine ?

A. The Zanussi won't text you a 100 times a day after you dump your load in it !
Good One!!
 
#11
sebcoe said:
Most Offshore lads only see Aberdeen airport.......I dont think Torry & workers go in the same sentance
Aye, however, there are a few trawler crews and fish processing workers who may well be "off shift" at that time.

Och, hang on a minute. We're still celebrating the fitba' result. :p
 
T

trowel

Guest
#15
Mentalist said:
thecoops said:
If the benefits are so good up there then why do all the sweaty's live down here instead of foocking back
Missionary work!
Missionary! Reminds me of a long and boring lecture that I good humourdly withstood from a little RC Irishman. It seems that the biggest problem the Christian Irish missionaries had, when converting the Jocks to Christianity, was to stop them shagging in the streets. He was a poof, and training for the Priesthood :?
 
C

cloudbuster

Guest
#16
Not even the promise of free beer and fish suppers would have me crossing the river into Torry, TVM.
 
#17
trowel said:
Mentalist said:
thecoops said:
If the benefits are so good up there then why do all the sweaty's live down here instead of foocking back
Missionary work!
Missionary! Reminds me of a long and boring lecture that I good humourdly withstood from a little RC Irishman. It seems that the biggest problem the Christian Irish missionaries had, when converting the Jocks to Christianity, was to stop them shagging in the streets. He was a poof, and training for the Priesthood :?
And the Church of Scotland outlawed dancing...

Missionary work was popular because you got to "convert" the native women who generally had their baps out.

Hence the naming of the jiggy jiggy position known as the missionary position...
 
T

trowel

Guest
#18
Sparky2339 said:
trowel said:
Mentalist said:
thecoops said:
If the benefits are so good up there then why do all the sweaty's live down here instead of foocking back
Missionary work!
Missionary! Reminds me of a long and boring lecture that I good humourdly withstood from a little RC Irishman. It seems that the biggest problem the Christian Irish missionaries had, when converting the Jocks to Christianity, was to stop them shagging in the streets. He was a poof, and training for the Priesthood :?
And the Church of Scotland outlawed dancing...

Missionary work was popular because you got to "convert" the native women who generally had their baps out.

Hence the naming of the jiggy jiggy position known as the missionary position...
I for one will believe you :D
 
T

trowel

Guest
#19
trowel said:
Sparky2339 said:
trowel said:
Mentalist said:
thecoops said:
If the benefits are so good up there then why do all the sweaty's live down here instead of foocking back
Missionary work!
Missionary! Reminds me of a long and boring lecture that I good humourdly withstood from a little RC Irishman. It seems that the biggest problem the Christian Irish missionaries had, when converting the Jocks to Christianity, was to stop them shagging in the streets. He was a poof, and training for the Priesthood :?
And the Church of Scotland outlawed dancing...

Missionary work was popular because you got to "convert" the native women who generally had their baps out.

Hence the naming of the jiggy jiggy position known as the missionary position...
I for one will believe you :D
I have to add that I am not very clever, and will believe almost anything :)
 

Latest Threads