• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Easter Jesus hunt.

The bugger's always in the last place you look. I spend 3 days searching caves for him and when i got to the last one there were just loads of sandal-prints round the entrance and a bloodstained loincloth. Messy cunt was too idle to clean up his own mess. It's not like they're biodegradable.

I do like the content inspired add at the bottom of the page asking if Jesus Beat Death???

I always thought it was Judge Dread but hey live and learn eh!

smartascarrots said:
The bugger's always in the last place you look. I spend 3 days searching caves for him and when i got to the last one there were just loads of sandal-prints round the entrance and a bloodstained loincloth. Messy * was too idle to clean up his own mess. It's not like they're biodegradable.
You are going to sell them as relics???

Latest Threads