Easter in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goku

Guest
#1
Who’s going to be in London over the Easter brake and fancy a few beers?
Dail the Snail thinks there may be one or two pubs left in the city that she hasn’t passed out in and/or vomited in.
Unbelievable I know 8O

No dates/times/locations planned yet, just gageing interest.

Names on the back of a post card or better yet in this thread.
 
#2
Goku said:
Who’s going to be in London over the Easter brake and fancy a few beers?
Dail the Snail thinks there may be one or two pubs left in the city that she hasn’t passed out in and/or vomited in.
Unbelievable I know 8O

No dates/times/locations planned yet, just gageing interest.

Names on the back of a post card or better yet in this thread.
I will also be handing out slaps for bad spelling.

Goku, go to the top of the class.
 
#6
Sixtyfootdoll said:
I guess you let gageing pass out of pity then?
I am trying to be nice for Lent remember.
 
#9
Goku, Tricky and Me.

Should be a cheap round. Any more for any more?
 
#10
I will be around on the Friday.................
 
#12
Bravo_Bravo said:
I assume you are talking about Covent Garden?
Normal starting place, Spoons with the big mirrors. Time TBC.

Popster, if you are around on the Friday, then Friday it is, but don't eat my Easter eggs, I'll be back on Monday.
 
#13
I'd like to come and meet you for a drink Dale.

So I can tell you that you are not my type, I am happily married and I can ask you to stop PM'ing me asking me for my contact details (UIN, service number, etc).
 
#15
Goose_Rider said:
I'd like to come and meet you for a drink Dale.

So I can tell you that you are not my type, I am happily married and I can ask you to stop PM'ing me asking me for my contact details (UIN, service number, etc).
Keep dreaming.

By the way, if anyone is going to bother their arrses to come along, we are thinking about seeing some Chinese Elvis. The opportunity to make a complete ******** out of myself whilst singing to Elvis can't be missed, and Goku doesn't care as long as they sell beer.

All aboard the sunshine bus, and keep licking them windows.
 
#16
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to attend.

Actually, the circumstances were not beyond my control: I ate a "Scottish Swan Sandwich" and now am unable to have a rational conversation, reverse the car into a parking space or decide what to wear without trying at least 70 outfits on. Shite, I must have had bird flu all my life.

Never mind, the rest of you, feel free to carry on without me.
 
#17
Dale the snail said:
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to attend.

Actually, the circumstances were not beyond my control: I ate a "Scottish Swan Sandwich" and now am unable to have a rational conversation, reverse the car into a parking space or decide what to wear without trying at least 70 outfits on. Shite, I must have had bird flu all my life.

Never mind, the rest of you, feel free to carry on without me.
YOU???? Have a rational conversation???? That will be a first. :roll:
 
#18
Hitlerwasabitnaughty said:
Dale the snail said:
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to attend.

Actually, the circumstances were not beyond my control: I ate a "Scottish Swan Sandwich" and now am unable to have a rational conversation, reverse the car into a parking space or decide what to wear without trying at least 70 outfits on. Shite, I must have had bird flu all my life.

Never mind, the rest of you, feel free to carry on without me.
YOU???? Have a rational conversation???? That will be a first. :roll:
Hello Pot, this is Kettle, Over. 8)
 
#19
Yeah, I'll be here! I'm ALWAYS here... must be my choice in Corps that will have me here most of my life never mind ferkin Easter!!!

What are we drinkin then?
 
#20
me n bee said:
Yeah, I'll be here! I'm ALWAYS here... must be my choice in Corps that will have me here most of my life never mind ferkin Easter!!!

What are we drinkin then?
Oooh, can I have a pint of "cough medicine please"? Its a secret new cocktail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest Threads