• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Easter eggs, and Planet of the Apes, 1970s

Just talking on skype, and an odd conversation came up, from me for a change, regarding easter eggs.

How many people in their youth, those now around the mid 40-ish mark, used to break their easter eggs in half, put them on their face, and pretend to be in, Planet of the apes?

You have to understand, planet of the apes was a hit tv series back in those days, as well as a shed load of films, not the modern remake which is crap.

It seems it wasnt just a local thing to my house, and I just wondered how spread this craze!!! or whatever you can call it, was!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Gren said:
How many people in their youth, those now around the mid 40-ish mark, used to break their easter eggs in half, put them on their face, and pretend to be in, Planet of the apes?
er, just you, you mentalist. ;)

Gren said:

and I just wondered how spread this craze!!! or whatever you can call it, was!
Have you been drinking diesel again ???

T

trowel

LancePrivateJones said:
trowel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Pararegtom said:
we used to paint eggs, and roll them down street
Fucking racist.
Whats wrong with us "racists", that you use our name as an insult? By the way, your avatar looks very much like me.
My avatar is a negative of an original photo of me.

:D
So, you hairy booger, you walk about wearing white spectacles. HAH, I'm not very clever, but I saw through that one. You really are some sort of Afro, arn't you?

trowel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
trowel said:
LancePrivateJones said:
Pararegtom said:
we used to paint eggs, and roll them down street
Fucking racist.
Whats wrong with us "racists", that you use our name as an insult? By the way, your avatar looks very much like me.
My avatar is a negative of an original photo of me.

So, you hairy booger, you walk about wearing white spectacles. HAH, I'm not very clever, but I saw through that one. You really are some sort of Afro, arn't you?
No, I'm a Barrister actually.

T

trowel

Barristers do not impress anyone, anymore. Did they ever? Looking for a little respect Jones? You're in the wrong place.

Milord and Counsel for the Prosecution............

Fuck off.

I rest my case.

PS. Did you have anything at all to say about Easter eggs and Planet of the Apes, 1970's, towel ?

T

trowel

I really, really want to have your Avatar, Jones. As I said it is almost like a photo of me. I will swop you for a Robinsons Golliwog sticker.

trowel said:
I really, really want to have your Avatar, Jones. As I said it is almost like a photo of me. I will swop you for a Robinsons Golliwog sticker.
My fees start at £750 per hour towelhead, it would cost you that for me to do the conveyancing.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
LancePrivateJones said:
trowel said:
My fees start at £750 per hour towelhead, it would cost you that for me to do the conveyancing.

Not cheap and not cheerful, he is a Barrister

Latest Threads