Eastenders

Before anyone starts ...I don't watch EE but my wife does and she said they played a Jam song in the background music last night. Does anyone know what one it was? Any help greatfully recieved!

Outstanding said:
Wilkie I think it was Sound of the Underground
Thought that was Girls Aloud? Surely 'Going Underground' was the Jam!

I don't watch Sex in the City, Celebrity Cum Dancing or Pogle's Wood but my wife does.

it is cocker-neys arguing in five minute segments and its real title is Bellenders !

iamaviking said:
it is cocker-neys arguing in five minute segments and its real title is Bellenders !
Mrs Iron watches it when im on the computer and its true to life. They always complain there skint, shag around then when there is a crisis they go to the pub (which is every day)

Shandy Southern drinking puffs :twisted:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The_IRON said:
iamaviking said:
Mrs Iron watches it when im on the computer and its true to life. They always complain there skint, shag around then when there is a crisis they go to the pub (which is every day)

Shandy Southern drinking puffs :twisted:
No thats Coronation Street.

Cum Drinking Northern Puffs

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
remf said:
Check this out, you can watch the last 7 days BBC tv, so you can find out what the tune was.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
You nasty sadistic bastard! How cruel can you be? Let the poor gits alone, don't make them watch the last 7 days bbc crap tv. Not even a Top Gear on there!