Eastenders - Stacey Got Sectioned.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Before you all bloody start on me, is it really that easy?

"Hello Doctor, she's off her head"

"Oh Ok then we'll come round with some bizzies and a few more doctors"

"Bye Stacey"

"Bye Mum"

For those of you that know me, you know I have taken an interest in this over the last few years.

Oh, and BTW, she has signed herself out of rehab and is MIA again.

Any tips or advice would be nice.

P.S. Feel free to use this post as ammo against me if you are that weak and have nothing else to use against me.
  2. ['I know it's not real mode' on] Surprised they got the right person, thought they might have arrested Well Hard.
  3. He's probably better looking than Junior :D
  4. Okay then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You fucking looney. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :crazy:
  5. Rumbled. :roll:

Can I have some of your custard?
  6. Some of my special salty custard? :)
  7. Only if you wear your special pants and bring me a balloon.

I'm trying to be fucking serious here!!!

Go and watch re-runs of Ultimate Force and touch yourself. Go on, be a mate. :x
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You know what, I actually feel quite ill now.
  9. No, it's not that easy. Most Doctors are loath to section someone as the consequences for doing so are quite large. Took feckin ages to get my brother sectioned and he's nutty as a fruitcake.
  10. Thank you WB, please PM me EXACT details on how to do it, if you wouldn't mind. I'm threaders.

<<adopts THAT tone of voice>> B and T, I will speak to you on Monday.
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If anyone needs to be sectioned its Sluggy.
  12. You cannot be sectioned until you've been evaluated by a psychiatrist. A doctor hasn't the authority.
  13. Say, for example, she'd seen more trick cyclists than I've had hot dinners or blokes, and she conned them all?
  14. It's hard to try to con someone that you're mad. Many try it to get put in mental hospitals instead of prison. Only a very few (probably those that are actually mad) make it.

It also depends on what type of mental illness it is. Those trying to make out they are criminally insane usually get caught out.